My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I laid down on the bed with Dave  and it has been a week that Jason Hasn't called me,Text me or Tried to get me back. Its weird his silence is scaring me but I think he would never hurt me. "What are you thinking?"

"Just that..Jason has been so distant this pass week." I whispered.

" Do you miss him?" He asked.

"Of course I do but I feel happy with you." I kissed his lips.

" Then why are you over thinking about him?"

" Because he must be really in volve with a slut or..He is planning something big." I sighed.

" If he loves you he won't hurt you. Does he knows we are dating?"

" No he thinks we are just friends...Because of our age difference." I mumbled.

" Your 20 and I'm 34. Age is only a number and he is to dumb to realize that." He chuckled.

" Yeah is only a number." I kissed his lips.

" You know today is a month-"

"From when we first met." I finished his sentence.

"Yeah, Princess." He caressed my cheek.

" You have really been a blessing in my life." I kissed his lips and It turned in to a passionetly kiss. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pull it up slowly.

" Can I?" He whispered on my lips. I nodded yes and kissed his lips. Its feels good but bad I haven't been with another man in my life. Only Jason has made me his woman.

---

We staid in bed talking and snuggling.  " Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Lets bake some cookies?" He kissed my lips and we got up.

"Don't look." I giggled and grabbed his sweater.

"I already saw alk of you, Em." He chuckled. "You are so beautiful."

" Thanks but still don't look." I peck his lips and got dress. We walked in to the kitchen and we started making the mixture. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck sucking gently on it. "Dave, Lets finish this."

" Or we could start something else." He smirks.

"Hey old man take it easy we just finished doing that something you are talking about." I giggled and he kissed my lips.

"You are so amazing." He whispered on my ear.

The door burst out open slamming the wall. We both turned around and it was Jason. "I heard about this but I needed to see it myself." He shout as He saw Dave hugging me from behind.

" Jason, Calm down." I said and he pulled out his gun and with out thinking it he shot Dave. "Dave!" I was going to get on my knee's to help him but Jason grabbed me and cover my mouth and nose with a a small towel that smell weird I felt myself getting dizzy and my vision blurry. I look down at Dave and passed out.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Rest in peace old man." I chuckled and walked out of the apartment and laid Emily down on the back seat. Jeff tie her hands and legs. We get to the hood and I got down and grabbed Emily, I took her to the my building but I took her to the building basement and laid her down on the bed then walked away and locked the door. "I told you, You were mine but you just didn't listen." I chuckled and walked back to my place. " Do you think they fucked?" I asked Jeff.

" Jason, I did saw them..I didn't want to say anything since I knew you would do something crazy..But what the hell you already killed him so..Yeah they did fucked." He sighed.

" Fucking slut." I mumbled and sat down drinking a beer.

" Jason are you sure about this?"

"I kidnapped her a few times and she always loves me back so don't worry." I chuckled. I waited a few hours and then walked to the basement. She was waking up and I smirked.

"Jason! Let me go!!!" She shout and I Slapped her cheek.

"You fucking slut, You'll pay for cheating on me with that old man."

" Jason let me go. Have you lost your mind?" She shout.

" Maybe." I chuckled.

" Jason, Please let me go." She started crying and I got on top of her.

" Nope, You are staying here for a long time." I kissed her lips.

"Jason snap out of it." She yelled. "This is not you." She whispered. "You would never hit me or hurt me."

" Goodnight Princess." I kissed her lips and walked away.

"JASON! PLEASE." She shouted.

" Yeah now Please, huh baby? I remember when I said please to you and you didn't care so I don't neither." I spat and closed the door making sure to lock it.

"JASON COME BACK PLEASE." I heard her shout.

"McCann is back, Baby." I chuckled.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- --

Comment and vote :D

Short yeah I know lol but Its the last update of the day Enjoy!!

And I notice some off you were disgusted because Em was with a man older than her but remember he looked young and Age is just a number plus she is 20 so is legal ;)