Revenge >;)

···· Jason Point of View····

I knock on the door and my sister open it. "Oh my god, Jason!" She jump in to my arms excited. "You came."

" I couldn't miss my baby girl graduation ." I kissed her forehead. "I'm so proud of you." She smiled and looked behind me then looked at me confused.

"Where is Emily?" She asked.

" In the hospital..She got shot on the chest." I sighed and we sat down on the couch.

"Oh. Is she okay?" She asked worried.

" She is recovering..She'll be fine." I forced a smiled.

" Jason, Why did you come? You should have staid with her like she did when you got shot on your chest, Remember?" Taylor looked at me little pissed off at me.

" Just letting you know..You always come first." I kissed her forehead. "The graduation is tomorrow Right?"

"Yeah but jason-"

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you  And I'm so proud of you." I walked out of the house and got in my car and drove away to the hood. I park my car and change clothes all dress in black. I put on my gloves and mask. "This is for you, Em." I got down and sneek in to the building. I open the door of Toledo's place and saw Robbin, Rex, Gregg and Luke. " Its me McCann. The traitor here is Jack, He planned all of this all along. He is with Tayzon and Victor we need to finish this war so are you in or out?" I spat.

" Jack has been fucking loyal. You are the traitor." Robbin spat and pulled out his gun.

" Listen..Emily is in the hospital and She saw Victor with Jack. He betrayed Toledo and he shot the boss daughter." I shouted.

" Is she alright?" Robbin asked.

"She is recovering. They think she is dead and they think I'm in Hawaii miserable so now this is the perfect timing to get them." They all looked at each other and then at me.

" We are in. Let me call the rest of the gang, Boss."Gregg said and I smirked.

" We need guns, and Robbin I need you to track Tayzon, Victor and Jack. Everybody dress in black and its time for revenge. I'll be doing a few bombs in Toledo's room." I said and walked in to Toledo's room. I open my bag and grabbed all the wires and stuff but first I have to call Emily. I grab my cellphone and I had 15 missed calls from her. I dial her number.

"Jason."

"Who is this?"

"Its Emily's mother. Emily fell asleep hours ago but she was the one who called you."

" Oh, when she wakes up tell her to call me." I mumbled I really don't like this woman.

" Sorry for doubting you. I should've listen to you."

"Its to late for that. Just watch Emily." I spat and hung up.

---

"Robbin did you track where he is?" I asked.

" You were right..They are all together in  a club so what do we do?" Gregg asked and I looked at all the members of the gang.

" Will wait for them in the parking lot. No mercy guys we will capture them and torture them Like they torture me. I want to see them begging for their life. I want to see them crying in pain. I want revenge." I smirked and they all nodded yes. " Toby and Dex you two go to my cabin and prepare a torture room. Everything you can think of just buy it and take it to the cabin. Tonight they are our victims." I laughed and we all walked out of the building. Mark got in my car and I drive away.