I need answers.

···· Jason Point of View····

" So you want me to just stay away and act like nothing happend?"

" Jason Is the best for her." Toledo said calmly.

" Miguel I love her." I whispered.

" I know Jason but she deserves better." Toledo spat.

" Oh and Justin is? Your daughter caught him cheating." I yelled at him. " And I have never done that or hurt her."

" You made her get a tattoo what's next? Smoke weed?"

" Toledo I don't even let her cursed you think I would let her smoke." I chuckled.

" McCann Just let her remember by herself don't force her to remember you."

" Its easy for you because she remembers you." I snapped at him.

" End of discusion You will stay away and thats it." He warned me.

●● 1 week later.

" What the fuck do you mean she is dating Justin?"

" Yes Justin. They were holding hands and all over each other kissing the teacher even had to interruput them." Taylor said.

" Did she remember you?" I asked.

" No, I tried talking to her but Justin has body guards and they didn't let me get close to her. Justin is always by her side." She sighed. " I told you she would break your heart."

" She loves me okay? She is just confused and I bet Justin doesn't let her speak with nobody alone because he is afraid she will find out about me." I laid down and Taylor cuddle to my chest.

" Just forget about her."

" I love her and I won't give up that easy."

" Jason, Remember what happend with your first love." She snapped at me and damn it hurt.

" Yeah, How to forget." I mumbled.

" Okay, so stay away Jason. She will get you killed."

" Atleast its worth it." I whispered.

···Emily's Point of View····

" Thanks for driving me home baby." I kissed his lips.

" No problem. Can I come in?" He asked.

" Sure." We walked inside and my mom was sleeping on the Sofa so we went upstairs to my room.

" I haven't been here in a long while." He chuckled and I look at a huge teddy bear.

" You got me that?" I asked.

" Uhmm.. Yeah." I smiled and kissed his lips. He pushed me slowly on the bed and I Whimper.

" Sorry I forgot about that." My wound is still healing. He continue kissing my lips and the kiss got hotter by the second.

" Its fine." I whispered and He kissed my neck then going lower to my collarbone since this shirt is a top with no straps it was easy for him keeping going lower. He sucked on my chest not boobs and I felt him bitting a little bit." Have we uhmm done it before? "I asked him.

" Yes baby a few times." He said but I felt uncomfortable. He unbutton my jeans and I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

" I-I'm sorry." I said and he got off of the bed.

" Its fine baby, I 'll pick you up tomorrow." He kissed my lips and walked out of my room. I grab my laptop on and I search on Google Jason name. I don't know why but I just need to know about this boy. Justin said That Jason kidnapped me and force me to get this tattoo but It doesn't makes sence why would Jason get a tattoo with my name if he didn't love me? Ugh so many question that only he can answer me. I turned off my computer and ran downstairs to the kitchen.