Pregnant :)

···· Emily's Point of View····

I walked closer to Jason and He looked like the  devil himself. " Jason.." I chew on my lower lip. " I was just.."

" Just Keeping a fucking secret." He spat like venom. " Are you fucking pregnant or not?" He shouted making everyone in here look at us.

" Stop making a scene, Jason." He grabbed my hand and almost dragged me out of the place he kept dragging me and I Tried to pull my hand away from his gripped but he kept pulling me. " Where are you taking me?" I shout but he kept dragging me. " You're hurting me, stop I can walk by myself." I spat and he open the door of a store and grabbed a pregnancy test.

" Where's the fucking bathroom?" He yelled at the Employee and the man point at a door he was really freaked out about Jason. Jason open the door and  pushed me inside. " Take the fucking Test, now." He spat.

" Jason..I'm sorry." I whispered on his lips.

" Pee on the damn test now." He shouts and I sat down and pee on the test. I put it on the sink and flush the toilet waiting for the results.

" Jason, You are over reacting." I said as I wash my hands.

" Really? You fucking lied to me again. I'm so sick of the lies.Why the fuck did you tell me your damn period came if it is a fucking lie. If you didn't want me to fuck you, you should had told me and not make this lie up."

" You know I didn't lie because of that I lied because You are clearly not ready for this."

" Of course not and either of you because you are so fucking inmature." He yelled.

" Oh so now I'm the inmature? I'm clearly mature enough to accept the fact that I might be pregnant." I spat.

" Its not about the fucking baby its about you lying to me." He Yelled.

" Did you just said a fucking baby?" A baby is a blessing." I shouted.

" Stop fucking cursing you know I hate that." He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me closer to his face.

" You really are a monster." I spat. "How can you talk about a baby like that?" I pushed him off so hard he hit his head on the door and He grabbed me again and pushed me against the wall.

" You want to see a monster?" He slapped me right on the cheek. I hold my cheek and looked at him in shock he has never hit me before. " You see what you made me do?" He yelled. "I broke the promise I did to my mother." He walked out of the bathroom and I wash the tears out of my face and When I looked down it was a (+) I sighed and took a picture of it and sent it to Jason.

To: Jason<3

" We should be in this together :( "

I walked out of the bathroom and paid the man for the pregnancy test and then walked outside. I see Jason sitting on a car hood while smoking what I think its weed. "Em.." I walked closer to him and he wasn't just crying He was sobbing He couldn't talk. " I crossed the line." I hugged him tight. " I hit you..I'm sorry."

" I was thinking maybe..-"

" We Promised we wouldn't break up again so don't say it." He kissed my lips.

" Not like that Just..Jason..You slapped me." I sighed. "Atleast while you accept the fact that this baby is yours and it was made with real love." I kissed his lips. "I'll see you In Canada, Baby." I kissed his lips again and walked away and grabbed a taxi to the house to grab my stuff then to the Airport.

···· Jason Point of View····

How the fuck did I screw up? This time was really bad. She forgave me when I shot her father and now I slapped her. I Promised my mom I would never hit a woman and I have never done it on my 20 years of life until now. I hit the woman I love and she is pregnant..What kind of man am I? No wonder she always tried to move on from me but I can't.. I wont let her go..She is mine and she is having a baby..Which its..ours..Mine.