How To forgive him?

UPDATING EARLY BECAUSE MY STORY GOT 100K YAY! THANKS GUYS FOR READING MY STORY!

-----------

···· Emily's Point of View····

I arrived at the New York Airport and I see A Young guy like 18 with dark green eyes and brown hair holding a sign that said my name. " Hi, Uhmm I guess my dad sent you for me." I smiled and he grabbed my suitcase. We got in the car and he smiled. " So uhmm Where are you taking me?"  I asked and he Grab a tiny chalkboard and wrote something.

" Boston." He wrote and I looked at him confuse and he wrote something again. "I don't speak lol."

" Oh I'm sorry." I smiled and he smiled back.

---

" So am I staying here alone?" I asked as I walked in to this huge house. He nodded no and started writting something on the chalkboard.

" No, Your dad told me to watch you so I'm staying here with you." He wrote.

" Oh, Okay. Can you show me my room?" I asked and he nodded yes. He showed me the way to my new room for a few weeks until dad figures out what to do with Victor. We made sure nobody followed us and we even said outloud that I was going to Hawaii just to trick him if he was watching me. " Thanks for bringing me my suitcase." I laid down on the bed and he smiled.

" Hungry?" He wrote.

" Yes, Do you cook?" I giggled.

" Yes and its really good." He wrote and walked out of the room. I decide to take a shower. When I got in the shower he walked in and I cover myself.

" What the hell?" I shout.

" Don't use that shower!!" He wrote. "Its Acid." I got out of the shower and he grabbed my hand and lead the way to the other bathroom. " S-Sa..Fe..Here."

" Oh so you do Talk? You just have difficulty of talking." I smiled and he nodded. " Don't be ashame to talk to me I wont like laugh at you or something."

" Y-You..Are..B-Beautiful." He blushed and kissed my cheek.

" Oh, listen..I'm engaged." I sighed and he points at my hand. " We got in to a fight but..I maybe over reacted..well no I just.."

" You can trust me." He wrote and I sighed.

" Its fine..I just need to shower." He nodded and walked away. I lock the door and got in the shower.

···· Jason Point of View····

I sat down against Toledo's door until he came back and he was with his wife but Emily wasn't with him. " Where is she?" I spat.

" Jason get the fuck out of here." He spat. " Go home and now you can fuck any girl you want." He glared at me but I didn't move.

" I'm  not leaving until you tell me where THE FUCK SHE IS." He pulled out  his gun.

" Move McCann I'm not in the fucking mood." He yelled.

" Shoot me or I'll shoot you." I point my gun at him.

" McCann get the fuck out of here and you are out the gang you're lucky that I don't kill you."  I got up and got closer to him. " Jason, Leave." He whispered. " I don't want to hurt you."

" Where the fuck is she?" I Yelled.

" I won't fucking tell you." I Shot him on the shoulder. " What the fuck? You are so dead." He groaned and I grabbed his gun.

" Please Jason, Stop. She just needs time." His wife said. She was crying and I point at Toledo's head.

" Where is she?" I asked and I felt a huge pain on my head and immediately fell down on the floor I saw Jack and then I passed out.