Kidnapped

···Emily's Point of View····

" Well, Well baby you are finally up." I heard a voice said as I open my eyes adjusting to the light. I finally can see clearly and its John Torres.

" I.." I tried to talk but the I felt this huge pain all over my body. " Dammit." I mumbled I fell hard when Jason threw me out of the car.

" What's wrong baby?" He asked with an evil look in his dark eyes.

" You did this to me." I yelled and then I remember Jason. I started crying and he chuckles.

" Why so sad baby?" He teased as I sat down and notice that we are in a plane or a yet.

"Where are you taking me ?"

"Home now tell me baby whats wrong?"

" Nothing." I spat and he got closer to me. He grabbed my arm and looks at the tattoo.

" Jason McCann huh?" He let go and pull out a joint from his pocket then started smoking.

" Why you care?" I spat angryly. " You killed him." I continue crying and he wipped off the tears.

" Now baby he knew this was going to happend sooner or later but he just made it more easy for me since he was so inlove with you he was an easy target and planting a bomb in his car was so easy since he didn't even lock the damn car. You got him so in love he wasn't focus." He chuckles.

" You killed the love of my life." I tried to slap him but it was impossible he hold my arm and smirked.

" A sweet girl but feisty huh?" He pushed my arm away. " Look girl I didn't kill him the motherfucker jumped out just in time and survived." He said while caressing my cheek.

" You're lying!" I yelled and pushed his arms away from my face.

" No baby, He is alive."

" Thank you." I mumbled.

" Thank you?" He laughed and looked at me confused.

" Yeah for telling me that he is alive." I smile and he still looked confused.

" Aren't you afraid of me?" He asked.

" Of you? No but of what you do..I am freaking out." I admitted and he chuckles.

" What do you mean? McCann is a criminal too and you are not afraid of him."

" Well first of all Jason doesn't Torture people." I spat.

" I wont torture you if you behave and listen to me."

" Why don't you fix this with my dad and let me go." I groweld making him laugh.

" Your dad did the same to me." He sighed. " And your fucking boyfriend too." He said and his eyes fill with sadness and anger.

" What happend?" I asked and got closer to him in a comfort way.

" Your fucking dad killed my wife." I gasped and grab his hand.

" I'm so sorry about that. I hate when he kills people and specially womans." I spat and he smiled.

" You are so sweet, So different from him." He said.

" What did Jason do?" I asked.

" He killed.." his eyes fill with anger. " He killed My Sister." He sighed. " She was a teen and he killed her because she didn't love him anymore." His grip on my hand got tighter. " He killed her like an animal he stab her so many times and she didn't die fast she felt everything."