Confused.

Four.

Confused

" How can you live like this?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom.

" Like What?" Jason asked and Followed me.

" Getting hurt all the time." I said and Sat down on my bed looking at him.

" Pain is nothing to me babe. I was born to do this" He chuckled and sat down next to me.

" To be a Criminal? Thats stupid" I rolled my eyes and He glared at me.

"Are You fucking Calling me Stupid?" He spat and got up from my bed.

" No Its just..Nobody is born a criminal its a choise and You fell for it" I explained trying to calm him down.

" Its not a choise Em" He spat angrily.

" Okay" I gave up not wanting to fight no more and He started walking to the window. "You are leaving?" I asked Shyly.

" Yes" He said as he open the window.

" Don't go" I mumbled and looked down.

" So you want me to stay?" He teased and I can only Imagine that smirked on his face.

" Its Late" I whispered.

I felt his cold hands caressing my cheek and I looked up to see him standing there. " I kidnapped you. You know who I am and What I do." He Smiled and continue his sentence " And you still worry about me" He chuckled and Laid down next to me.

" Well I am a Goodie two shoes I guess its my Job to Worry about people I care about" I joked and He laughed.

" How could you care about me we just met yesterday." He said as he cover me with the blanket.

" Don't you care about me?" I asked and He staid quiet for a few minutes.

" Yes I do" He whispered and Grabbed me by the waist and Pulled me closer to him. His hand on my waist and I pulled away. "What the fuck Em?" He grabbed me again and pulled me close.

" Jason Please" I whispered and He let go of me.

" Why the fuck did you want me to stay?" He asked angrily.

" Jason I..I " I staid quiet and He groans.

"You what?" He asked.

" I Have never slept with a guy before" I confessed so embarrassed.

" Oh You are nervous babe?" He smirked.

" Yeah" I mumbled.

" But that Hickie-" I cut him off.

" That hickie he made it in his car while I was trying to studied I got so involve on my book that when I pushed him off I already had the hickie" I explain.

" So you and Bieber never Fucked?" He smirked.

" No" I mumbled and He smirked again.

" You are a virgin" He teased.

" Yeah" I mumbled this was so weird.

" Lets Change that" He whisper and He got on top of me.

"J-Jason N-No Please" I Shout as His hand traveled to my short pj pants.

" Relax Baby Girl" Jason said and I pushed him off of me and ran to the bathroom making sure to lock the door.

····Jason's Point of View····

She ran in to the bathroom and I just chuckled I was just playing with her.

" Emily Come out of there" I shout and Got up walking towards the bathroom door.