It's Over <|3

···Emily's Point of View····

" Wake up." I said to Jason as I walked out of the bathroom.

" Later." He mumbled.

" Stop acting like a kid Jason. We are going to be late for school." I walked next to the bed about to mess up his beautiful soft hair but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him so fast that my towel fell.

" I am awake now." He licked his lip and I giggled. " Mmm..Em have I told you how sexy you are?" He whispered on my ear in a rusky tone and a moan slip out of my lips.

" There is no time for thatbbaby." I sat down on his waist and grab the towel but he surprised me by sliding a finger inside of me. " Jason!" I moaned.

" No time? But you are soken wet for me?" He slide another finger and I rolled my eyes.

" S-Stop." I stuttered and he thrust in deeper.

" Mmm...Are you sure baby?" He teased and I pulled his hand away.

" Omg Jason don't do that." I got off of him and walked to the closet.

" Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

" No, Just take a shower please." I sighed and he pushed me hard against the door closet. " You could be more gentle you know." I snapped at him.

" What is wrong Em?" He whispered on my ear and attack my neck sucking softly. " Em baby?"

" Mmm..Don't stop." I mumbled and he pulled my towel and threw it on the bed.

" I wasn't planning on stopping." He said in between kisses.

"  I love you." I moaned loud and he pulled away and looked at my blue eyes.

" I. Love. You." He said between kisses on my lips. He grabs my butt and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist I was still against the wall. He pulled down his boxer and slide it in.

" My mom drinks some birth control pill." He stopped kissing my neck.

" So?"

" Let me drink one." He took me to my mom's bathroom I was still wrapped on his body. He grabs the pills and put one in my mouth.

" Drink it." He mumbled on my neck as he sucked hard.

" Done." I whispered and he gets closer to the wall I rest my back on the bathroom wall and he thrust in to me. My head went back immediately as I rolled my eyes this pleasure was insane. He was doing his best. " Slow down baby." I whispered on his ear and licked his earlobe.

" No baby hold on tight." He said and went even faster and harder. " I finally can cum inside of you. mmm." He kissed my lips and I dig my nails on his back skin. He groans and hold my waist tighter. I arched my back and he pushed me against the wall. " Sorry." His jaw tighten he bit his lips and kissed me hard.

" Your cuming?" I moaned and he nodded. " Hold on baby." I said as I felt my juices building up. "J-Jason." I moaned and we both cum while shouting our names. I felt something liquid rolling down my thighs and he let me go. My legs were still a little shaken from this pleasure we just had. He peck my lips.

" Now you need to shower again." He smirks and looked at my legs. I looked down and see a white almost clear liquid rolling down my thigs to my knees and floor. " You got to clean up fast we don't want to be late for school." He said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

" Crap!" I said while blushing.

" Aww baby." He said like if he was talking to a baby. " Its alright babe its just my sperms." He chuckled.