Our Argument >·<

···Emily's Point of View····

I chew on my lip as I saw his facial expression change to anger but its not my fault, I don't even know where Justin got my number. " J-Jason." I stutter and right there he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the room, He made me stand up by pulling my hair up and pushed me hard againt the wall. I was sobbing by now but he didn't seem to care he was angry and his brown eyes had no lust no spark just a blank expression. " McCann Stop." I yelled as he was about to slap me, He looks at his hand which it was up ready to hit me.

" God Dammit, Em. You see what you make me do?" He shouted and grab my hair and pulled me in to a kiss, He kissed me rough and I felt his body slowly relaxing.

" I don't know how he got my number." I whispered on his lips. " Don't hate me please, Today we were suppose to be happy." I kissed his lips and he grabbed my waist so tight I whimper. " You're hurting me."

" Should I feel sorry for you?  Huh? When you went behind my back to that fucking bastards house and kissed him." He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.

" You already know what happend why the hell are you like this?" I shouted and He ript my shirt off.

" Because I though he fucking kissed you but no, You kissed him." He spat like venom and Pulled down my Pj pants and panties.

" He kissed me first." I shout.

" Don't fucking lie to me, It was in the fucking text."  He grabbed a condom and put it on.

" I didn't felt anything." I moaned as he thrust in.

" Then feel this." He grabbed my thigh and pulled it up to his torso as he start thrusting in harder and his grip on my thigh was hurting me I could feel his nails digging in to my skin. Tears rolled down my blue eyes he was thrusting so hard it was really hurting me. When he finished he took off the condom and threw it at me. " Your lucky I love fucking you." He spat and grabbed the clothes he bought yesterday for the party. " You see YOU always screw it up." He put on a shirt then his jeans and his shoes. " See you on monday and if I find out that you are fucking Justin I swear for my life that I will fucking kill him." He spat before leaving the apartment. I tried to get up but damn my legs were still shaking and he hurt me because I feel like someone cut the inside of my Lady part. I walked  out of the room and grabbed my cellphone, I dial his number and he ignore the call.

To: Jason<3

" Please answer the phone."

To: Jason<3

" Answer me! Please babe."

He doesn't answer and I was going crazy. He walked in and walked straight towards me I got scared and closed my eyes ready for him to push me or something but I was surprised to feel his lips on mines kissing me softly. He pulled away and I open my eyes gazing at his brown eyes back to normal. " Baby, Please forgive me." He peck my lips and he carressed  my thighs gently. "You already have a bruise." His eyes were fill with tears about to cry but he made sure not to let them fall. " I hurt you because you make me go crazy." He sighed. " I hate hurting you but you make me lose my mind." He kissed my thigh. " I'm so sorry, Princess." He peck my lips. " I'm sorry, You must be hurt down there I was to rough." He shook his head. " Baby, Please forgive me." He wasn't letting me talk. " I-I black out and hurt you, Look at that scratch."

" Jason, Stop! I forgive you and I want you to forgive me, Its True I kissed Justin but I knew it was wrong and ran away." I sighed. " I deserve what you did to me..I shouldn't  have even talked to him or go to his house." I mumbled.

" No woman deserves to be treated like I treated you, I feel so bad for what I did....That was like raping you..Em I'm really sorry."  He hugged me tight for a few minutes just whispering how sorry he was.