"Hey Little Bro"

A/N Before we start, I just needed to ask you guys a question. Did Alex officially ask Lana to be his girlfriend? I don't remember, and I am too lazy to go read through my chapter again. I know I am stupid for not remembering what happened in my own book.

"Lana....Lana....Lana-"

"Shane please shut up. I will not hesitate to tackle you to the ground. I mean we are siblings." I warned.

"You said that Yesterday." Shane said.

"yup and what did I do?" I asked.

"You did tackle me." Shane said.

"That's right. So I won't have a problem doing it again." I said before I rolled over on my side facing away from Shane. 

"Come on Lana. I don't know anywhere to go. I just got here." Shane whined.

"You did not just get here. You got here a bit more than two weeks ago." I corrected. Yes it has been two weeks. Time flies. Except when you are sitting in a class with a boring ass teacher. Then it seems to take forever. 

Having Shane here doesn't really help much. He decided he wasn't going to do school for a year after graduating and then go to college. So he is here is Alex and my dorm. He just watches TV. And occasionally sneaks into Alex's room to play some video games.

Of course Alex doesn't know though. I caught Shane in the act while Alex was out one night. Another thing I should say is that Alex and Shane have gotten closer over the past weeks. Yes they still have issues every now and then. 

I do see them yelling at the TV because someone did something stupid on a TV show or something. I think that is an improvement though. 

"Fine then I'll go ask Alex if he wants to get up and do something." Shane said walking towards my door.

"Ok bye." I closed my eyes. 

"NO! Lana! You take Shane today. I am going out with uh...Lucas yeah Lucas. SO uh I'll be out with Lucas bye." I heard Alex say. Then the front door opened and closed. I laughed because that was a terrible excuse by Alex.

"Well I guess I am with you sis." Shane said and walked back to my bed. He sat down on the edge. I looked up and saw him there.

"What are you doing?" I asked and kicked him off the bed.

"I am waiting for you to get your ass out of bed and come and do something." Shane responded as he got up from the ground. 

"What if I want to stay in bed for the day?" I asked. 

"You've already used that excuse." Shane said and walked over to my desk. He pulled out my chair from under my desk. Then he sat down on my desk chair. 

"Then I am waiting for Zoey to come over." I said.

"You have used that one too. Zoey is also on a family vacation in London, England." Shane replied.

"Uh yeah I knew that. I am waiting for CJ, Justin (WPB), and Mathew. They are taking me out to the skate park today." I said confidently.

"Ok you haven't used that one, but I know they aren't taking you out because Alex might get jealous. Also they all signed up for that thing all the way in Australia. They are going to be there for a whole year. They wanted to explore the world together." Shane informed. Dang he got me there.

(A/N Just so you guys know. That means that CJ, Mathew, and Justin (WPB) aren't going to be in the story anymore.)

"Ok I give up. I really just don't want to get out of my bed." I confessed.