Chapter 12

While we walked out to the car, Alex kept telling me how boring he thinks I am going to be.

"Listen you have this idea that I am a boring person, which is not true." I said.

"I guess we will see after we go. Where do you want me to take us?" Alex said and opened the car door for me.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded. He ran over to his side and got in.

After 10 long minutes of him asking where we are going, and me telling him no every time we finally arrived at the place. I stepped out of the car, and we were at the beach. It was pretty warm out today. Not like the other days. Today had to be the nicest day. I would know I checked the weather. Yeah I know I'm smart.

When I stepped out of the car for a bit, it started to get warm. No scratch that it was hot. Standing out in the open by the beach is hot. I looked around and saw little kids running around the beach with their swimsuits on. I heard Alex walk over to me. I turned to him.

"Here is it." I said and put my arms out.

"This place is nice." Alex complimented and looked around.

"I know this place is pretty fun. Like me." I smiled and looked out at the waves.  

"You know we can't go swimming though."

"I brought a swimsuit." I said pulled down my shirt sleeve showing my bikini strap.

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" Alex asked. I shrugged.

"Just wear your shorts."

"Then what will I change into after we are done hm?" He raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes.

"No I didn't think you would bring one, so we can go to that store over there." I said and pointed to a small store on the other side of the road. "I got this all planned out. I know what I am doing."

"Ok let's go then." He said and grabbed my hand.

"Oh look sweetie such a sweet couple." An old lady said as soon as we got in the store. I have given up on telling people we aren't a couple because it is the same response every time. Alex let go of my hand and he went off to find a swimsuit.

"I see dear, let's leave them be now. They probably just need a few things. We don't want to keep them waiting." An old man said who came up by her and kissed her forehead.

"Oh hun, don't you remember when we were like that though?" She asked and looked up at him.

"Yeah, I do." He said and kissed her again on the lips this time. Old love.

"Ok, Lana let's go check out, and then we can go." Alex said when he came back. I nodded and we walked to the cash register.

"Hello, how may I help you." A girl asked. She looked about our age.

"I just wanted to get these." Alex said and put the swim trunks on the counter. She nodded and picked them up to scan them.

"That will be $5.99." She said. Alex handed her some money, and she put it in the cashier register. She handed him the change. We thanked her and left. The old couple was still there looking out the window at the beach. Such a lovely couple. I want to be like that with my husband.

"You can go change and meetup at the beach." I said. He nodded and went to go and change in the changing rooms. I waited outside the changing rooms for Alex. I mainly just looked around at all the different faces. Not to mention the shirtless guys.

"Ok, ready Lana?" I looked up at Alex and he was changed also he and his swim trunks on. We walked to the beach and found a spot to leave out things. I dropped my towel where we were going to put our things.

 Well, mostly my things. I ran towards the water and soon after Alex came in. 

"I can't believe we are here," I said and moved towards him, but not too close. Like a foot away.

"I know your ideas aren't that bad after all. You a bit fun. Your fun meter went up a bit."

"I know I'm great. That meter is just going to keep going up and up." I joked.

"Don't get too cocky now."

"Me? Never and if anyone were to be cocky it would be you." I poked his shoulder. 

"You know poking is rude." I poked him with my finger and he opened his mouth to say something else but someone else interrupted him.

"Lana?" I voice said behind. I knew who it was. The one I didn't want to see.

"What do you want Justin," I asked disgusted, and turned around in the water to look him straight in the face. What does he want, and how did he find me?

°EDITED°