Water Park Boys

We walked to the place where you get your tickets and/or wristbands. When we got there, there wasn't much of a line, but still enough to wait a few minutes. When we were waiting a lady came over with a megaphone and yelled,

"Lana Landon, Alex Johnson, Chloe and Charlie Collins. Please come here to the front." She yelled. And we stepped out of line for this.

"Hello that's us" i said.

"Ok good. Here are your wristbands. I am Carol, the woman who works with your mother, Alex." She said ad handed us the wristbands. We put them on and thanked her. Then we got to go in the park. It was amazing. I saw so many different families, and groups of people. They were having a lot of fun. As for us, we had two 20 year old, a 19 year old, and a 12 year old. 

"OK guys were do we want to go first" I asked.

"Let got to the water slides" Chloe said excitedly, and she started jumping around. 

"Ok lets go then, but first we need to put some of our stuff in a locker or something" I said and walk to place where the lockers were. We got the locker and  i had the key.  then we went to the water slides. We were going to start with the shorter ones and then end at the big one. I was going with Chloe, and then the boys were going together. 

After the slides

"That was amazing!" Chloe yelled, which earned a few stares from near by people.

"Yes amazing" Charlie said sarcastically.

"Charlie and Alex if you don't enjoy yourselves, i wont hesitate to not buy your guys food" I threatened. They looked shocked.

"Fine" Alex replied.

"Good now where to?" I asked. 

"I don't know" Chloe said. then after a few minutes no one else suggested anything. 

"Fine i guess we can just go to the pool" I suggested. They nodded and we walked to the pool. There were some little slides and diving boards so they could go pay. And i could go in one of the hot tubs and relax for a bit. 

When we got to the pool, the boys went straight to the diving board, then Chloe went in the pool to swim around and watch the boys fail to do flips off the boards. There were multiple hot tubs and i went to an empty one. It was good because i could relax and still make sure to keep an eye on the boys and Chloe. 

This hot tub was way better than the one at Laura's house, especially since i didn't almost get raped in this hot tube. I got my headphones and put on some music. I was also being careful not to get anything wet. I laid my head back, closed my eyes, and listened to music. 

Well that was until i felt a presence next to me, and not just one person. About 3 . 3 stupid people decide to ruin my peace and relaxation. I took my ear buds out and lifted my head up. I looked and saw four boys. Not just any boys. Three extremely attractive boys. Seriously i can never escape boys they are everywhere. I have 1 girl friend, and that is a 12 year old. She is great though. 

I looked at each and every one of them. They were just sitting there like nothing was wrong. I have no problem with them being here, ok that's a lie maybe i do. But i don't want to be rude. I put my ear buds back in and went back to what i was doing before. And that was until my peace was disturbed once again. 

I took a deep breathe in and out then once again took my ear buds out. I looked at them.

"yes?" I asked with a bit annoyed tone.

"Sorry to bother you, but my friend here wants your number." A boy with brown hair said. (Mathew)

"Sorry but i don't give that information unless i have names and age" I replied.