🎉Christmas Ball🎉

Important!!!!:

A/N: In the chapter 'It'll hurt a little bit' I went back and read it. Honestly it was so cringy, and i have no idea what i was thinking, so i took out some parts. this is for people who have read that part before 7/28/17. Thank you if you read this.

December 20th

8:34 a.m.

Status: in bed being bored out of my mind. I bothered Alex all day yesterday, and i wanted to give him a break, but i really did need some water. My crutches were all the way in the corner of the room.(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ

I couldn't possibly get up and get them.

"ALEXXXX!" I yelled.

"What?!" He yelled back.

"Im thirsty"

"Again?!"

"Yes again. I alrrady drank this water bottle" I said and threw it out of my room through the doorway. (╯ ͠° ͟ل͜ °)╯︵ ┻━┻

"Ugh fine, but I just gave you that one like 5 minutes ago"

"Please for me" I pleaded and did puppy eyes even though he couldn't see them.

"I know your doing that look. The look of trying to be a puppy, but actually being a toad." Alex said. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

Then Alex threw another water bottle on my bed. I smiled and thanked him. So I was really excited to go to the dance tonight at 7 p.m. sharp. And I still plan to.

I told you a broken ankle won't stop me from going to the dance. Even if I have to stay seating whole time.

"Alex?!" I yelled. I heard him groan in annoyance from his room. He walled over to my room. He stood in the doorway.

"What?" He asked.

"Im sorry."

"It's ok"

"You didn't let me finish. I'm sorry you have to do this, but you agreed so..."

"Ok! just tell me what you want."

"Well you know about the dance-"

"No absolutely not. You need to stay in bed. "

"But why?? Please I want to go. I pushed four boys out of the way for this dance." I pleaded.

"Still no, that hurt and I didn't like your punishment after." He huffed.

"Please. You can go as my date."

"Hmm nah"

"Fine I'll ask one of the other boys. I am sure Jake or Peter may want to go. What about Quinn. Or maybe Lucas. Oh but I could ask Justin. Or Cj. Oh oh oh, but I should definetily ask Mathew." I said and picked up my phone.

"What no!!!" Alex yelled and grabbed my phone from my hands.

"Why not?"

"Because- ok fine I'll go with you" I smiled and he sighed in defeat. I was also celebrating in ny head. He gave me my phone back.

"Great now go, I need to figure out what I want to wear." I said.

"Fine" he walked out.

"Wait!!"

"What now?!"

"I need my crutches" I pointed to them.

"Oh my god...here" He handed them to me then left.