Date (Part 2)

A/N

Hi everyone. In the previous chapter I asked for date ideas because I am young and have never been on a date. I am suck at making final decisions. For the final decision I chose the movies and two other places that you'll have to read to find out. 

Movies was suggested by @damen_123, @timiasnow01, and @Pink_PokemonGirl.

Hopefully you three don't mind I put your names in this if not tell me and I'll take it out. 

There were a few other suggestions that I may use in the future. Thank you to the people who helped me in choosing a place for Alex and Lana to go.

Ok enough talk, you can read now

~~~~~~~~~

"So Alex where are we going?" I asked as he drove down the road.

"I was thinking about a few places, but first we have dinner." He said and pulled into a restaurant parking lot. 

"Ooh the Hard Rock Café." I said and smiled up at the building.

"Yeah I haven't been here in a while and I thought we could go. Not too fancy, and not McDonalds classy." 

(A/N Fun fact I went to the Hard Rock Café for the first time last July.)

"I love it here. I haven't been here in forever. " I said excitedly. He laughed.

"Ok Lets go." He got out of the car and went over to my side to help me out. Of course he wasn't the one to open the door because I am too fast for him. Call me Flash Jr. No...ok. 

We walked into the building, and our ears were filled with rock music. I am not giant fan or rock music but every now and then a rock song gets stuck in my little brain. 

(A/N Just so you know I went there with a big group of people and I wasn't sure how we got a table. I wasn't paying attention. I am not sure if they led us to a table or we just went to one.)

"Hello table for two?" A waitress asked.

"Yes please." I said.

"Ok right this way." She grabbed two menus and led us to a table fore two. 

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome. Would you like anything to drink?" She asked.

"Um I'll have water." I responded. 

"And I'll have a coke." Alex said. She wrote them down and then left. 

"Do you not like soda?" Alex asked as he looked at the menu.

"I don't like the way it fizzes in my mouth." I looked at the menu. I took a quick glance at him. I guess he had the same thought.

"Ah I see. Writing that down in my memory." He said and pretended to write something down. 

"What about you. Is there any drink you don't like?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't like root bear. I like Root beer floats just not root beer alone." He said and closed his menu and set it down.

"Oh I just like the ice cream part of the root beer floats." I said. I closed my menu and set it down after deciding what I want.

"What else don't you like?" Alex asked.

"Um I like ketchup but i don't like just plain tomatoes. I like tomato sauce for pasta too."

"You are weird." He laughed.

Roommatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें