Once we got home, I screamed" Can't one year at least be slightly normal, and not with things that either try to kill us or whatever!"
Scott said" Having fun?"
I said" No."
" Wanna talk about-" 
" If you say Liam, Scott, I swear to god!"
" I was going to say anything, but I'm guessing you caught my concern for you." 
" Oh, yes, I do notice every time you avoid saying Liam around me and every time you hit Stiles for mentioning him."
" I'm just trying to help you, Pey, we worked for 3 months, getting you some control, an anchor."
" Yeah, I know. You and Stiles, my dumbass brothers who began this all, you know out in the woods... looking for half a body."
" You remember that?"
" Of course I do, I was so nervous for absolutely no reason."
" Love you, Peyton."
" Love you too, Scotty." We separated as we got our rooms and I walked into my room and crashed onto my bed.
--
I was sitting next to Scott, as I watched Stiles completely mess up Malia's photos again... and again. She finally gave up, and then pushed Stiles back to the table, Stiles said" Why would I want to ruin your yearbook photo?"
Malia said" Maybe because you haven't signed up for your own photo yet?"
" Yes, I did."
" It's blank."
" Uh..."
Scott said" Or maybe you're sublimating the stress of graduating by avoiding key milestones." Lydia, Stiles and Malia looked at him, I smiled.
I said" Psych paper."
Stiles said" Hey, the deputy searched the car. No slugs, no exit hole. And the address Alex gave my dad, it's an abandoned house. Come on! Missing parents, suspicious guy on horseback, magic bullet. Who's comin with?"
Malia said" I've got to retake my photos."
Lydia said" Yeah, not interested."
Scott said" I cannot miss anymore classes."
Stiles said" Scott. Scott."
I said" He missed 38 last semester, and Lydia's mom is the only reason He's still in school. He can go after school. And I have to figure out a way to graduate with you guys."
" You know what? Forget it. I'll take Liam." He turned the other way, then Scott grabbed my head before I could, I looked at him," Yeah, I'm not taking Liam." Scott hummed.
Then a girl said" Hey, can I get a candid?"
" Uh, no."
Scott and I said" Yeah, sure." While We pulled him down and sat him next to me.
" Okay, fine. If you can explain to me why this is blue, I'll let it go."
The girl said" Everyone smile." We all smiled as the camera clicked.

Scott found out something, and we were going to the abandoned house, we walked to the doors,
Stiles said" Thirty-nine?"
Scott and I said" Thirty-nine." We walked out the door, but was immediately stopped by Mrs. Martin, she turned us around, walking us back through the doors,
She said" Neither one of you are going anywhere. Thirty-eight classes, Scott. I had to beg the superintendent."
Stiles said" Mrs. Martin, Scott is the sworn protector of Beacon Hills."
" He can protect it at 3:30."
We walked away from her," We're not waiting till 3:30."

I was in Scott's history class which also included Lydia and Stiles. Stiles was staring at the clock, then he jerked his hand. Scott and I looked at him, he looked at us, Stiles was going crazy waiting for the bell to ring. My head laid on my arms as we watched the film that was on.
Once the bell rang, we got up and walked out fast, leaving the class, I tripped but Scott instantly grabbed my arm, keeping me from falling. He looked at me with a smile, I smiled back and continued walking.

Once we got to the Jeep, I said" Give me your homework, I don't feel like going to a creepy house today."
Scott said" We're not giving you our homework, you have way too much homework already. And you're not graduating with us, Peyton, that's way too much work for you."
I huffed," Drop me off before going to the creepy house."
Stiles said" Will do."

They dropped me off at home and then drove off, before Scott could make some excuse over me for staying here. I walked upstairs and sat on my bed, pulling out my papers for school, Scott knew my whole plan for the rest of my school without him. He knew that I wouldn't help Liam, unless it was a life or death situation. Scott knew only the surface of my feelings and I knew he wanted to know more so he could help me.

Scott called me, He said" Okay, Alex's parents were erased, like not taken, they were erased."
I said" There's something that can erase people, that's utterly terrifying. Want me to meet up with you?" I heard the Scott's arm being pulled, then,
Stiles said" We'll come get you, be ready."
" Stiles, Drive!"

Once they came and got me, Alex had been taken as well, Stiles was quickly explaining things to me," It's called the Wild Hunt, Ghost Riders take people, it's what they do, no reason on why. It's a myth but this is Beacon Hills. Now we have to go find Liam and Hayden because they're next." I clicked my teeth as I really wanted to say something," You are not allowed to say a single thing, Pey."

Once we got to the school, we saw the police, Scott said" We'll check the Quad. Let me know if you find them. And see if your dad knows anything?"
Stiles said" Yeah, okay." We walked away from him," Hey, Scott, wait. Um, I, I just, uh... I wanted to say, um..."
" Tell us later."
" Yeah, alright." We ran out, Scott grabbing my hand so he could keep me close to him.

We looked everywhere for them, and I really couldn't care but Scott was worried so I was doing this for my brother. Scott's phone rang, he answered it," Hey. Who is this?" Then he looked at me, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Once Scott and I got home, we were literally having an argument on me graduating with them. I said" Scott, I'm gonna graduate with you."
He said" No, you're not, because the second you do, you're gonna leave Beacon Hills and never come back."
" True, but somehow I think you'll get me back in Beacon Hills whether I like it or not."
" That's very true."
" So... Can I graduate with you?"
" No, you're young and you need to be in school, for as long as possible, so I can continue calling you my baby sister."
" Fine, I won't graduate this year, for you, and only you, but if you expect me to help Liam become the new leader..."
" I know, it's not gonna happen."
" Good alpha, big brother."
" Go to bed."
" Going."
I walked into my room and laid down, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Scott and I walked up to Lydia and Malia, Lydia said" I have this feeling that I was supposed to do something."
Scott said" Do what?"
" I can't remember."