“Fine, but can I change?” he asked, making me realize that he was only in pajama pants. Damn…

            “You know I’d rather prefer you dressed like this, but it’s up to you.” I winked and walked to the den and sat on the couch.

            To Lauren

                        Did you get her up yet?

            From Lauren

                        Not exactly.

            To Lauren

                        What do you mean not exactly???

            From Lauren

                        We’re getting there…

            “Ready?” Niall asked. I nodded and got up off the couch, giving him a peck on the lips before grabbing his hand. “Someone’s happy this morning.”

            “I’ll be even happier when we get my Monster.” I grinned, making him chuckle. We stepped out of the lobby and into the cool morning air a few minutes later, the strong breeze tossing my hair back and making goosebumps rise on my skin.

            “Here, take this.” Niall said while taking off his coat.

            “But won’t you get cold?” I asked.

            “I’m used to it.” he shrugged before placing the oversized jacket over my shoulders. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before slipping my hand through his and walking into a grocery store.

            “Do you have Monsters in England?” I asked. He chuckled and nodded before leading me to where all the energy drinks were located. I plucked a green one from the shelf and paid the cashier before pulling Niall back to the apartment complex.

            “How do these rehearsal things work? We sing our songs and go?” I asked.

            “No, we work on everything that’s going to happen for the concert, basically.” He explained. I popped the top of the can open and took a sip, the sugary caffeinated liquid tickling my throat on the way down.

            “There is no way you are going back to sleep now.” Lauren pointed out when we got back.

            “Exactly the point of the Monster.” I waved the can in her face. She shrugged and took it from me, taking a long gulp in the process. I snatched the can back from her and watched the smirk form on her face.

            “If you wanted one you could’ve gone with me! Did you get her up?”

            “Yeah, she’s in the shower.”

            “How are you all so happy?” Harry groaned, slamming the door behind him.

            “Well good morning to you too.” I said sarcastically. He glared at me before sitting next to Lauren on the couch. Liam walked in and started greeting all of us.

            “Hey, we might want to leave before we’re late.” Alexa suggested as she walked in the room, fixing her tie-dye tank top and adjusting the headband in her hair. We met Louis and Zayn in the lobby and were soon on the way to rehearsals.