Time to go out!

A/N i try to upload these every day, or at least every other day, but my week has been crammed with soccer since i last uploaded. i tried to make it longer, but wattpad doesnt tell you how many pages you have untill you upload it. hope you like it! sorry, but i think its pretty bad. Vote, fan, comment!

-Challen

  “She was just trying to save the monkeys! That was no reason to attempt murder!” I screamed into Niall’s chest. I could feel it vibrate when he chuckled and started rubbing my back. I got up and stretched and trudged on towards my room.

            “It’s just a movie, Elise.” Alexa sighed from the keeping area.

            “Broadway did it better.” I muttered while pulling my pajamas on and climbing into bed.

Alexa’s POV

            Elise walked into the bedroom we shared and shut the door behind her, which gave me the hint that she wasn’t interested in our conversation anymore. “Alright,” I said while standing up and pacing in front of Lauren and the guys, “her birthday is in two days, and I forgot to get her a present.” I looked over at Lauren, who looked just as nervous as I felt.

            “Oh, dang.” She said while standing and moving away from Harry. She walked up to me and after a few minutes of unspoken communication, we both got a great idea.

            “Wait, isn’t there a flea marked a couple miles away?” I asked when a smile lit up her face.

            “Oh yeah! But they open really early, so we would have to leave here around 7.” She groaned.

            “Well, I think it would be worth it.” Niall said from his place on the love seat.

            “Oh, I almost forgot to ask! What are you doing for her birthday?” I gave him a little smirk while sitting back down next to Louis. I felt his arm drape over my shoulders, and I flashed him a huge smile. I looked over at Lauren, who was looking at Harry, who looked like he was about to pass out.

            “Trust me, girl, Elise and I both are dying for it to happen.” I laughed while all the guys looked at me in confusion. I gave Louis an ‘I’ll tell you later’ look, and walked into our room. After taking off my bathing suit and putting on my pajamas, I fell into a dreamless sleep on the comfy day bed.

            I woke up early the next morning. And I mean, like, early. 5:37 to be exact. I quietly snuck off to the bathroom where I pulled my hair into a Katniss Everdeen-stlye braid, then put on a touch of foundation and mascara. I brushed my teeth and quietly tip-toed out of the bathroom. I pulled on my signature panda bear tank top and cropped denim shorts with frayed ends. After pulling on my black Toms, I shook Lauren to try and get her up. After a few attempts, she finally got up and managed to shake the bed when she got up.

            “Lauren, quit moving.” Elise muttered, still half asleep. I mouthed for Lauren to start getting ready while I went to wake up the boys. She nodded, still a bit tired herself, and walked into the bathroom. I tiptoed out of the bedroom and quietly shut the door before bolting up the steps.

            I stopped at Liam and Zayn’s room first, and opened the door to find the room filled with clothes and hair products. Liam looked as if he was about to wake up, but Zayn already seemed like a lost cause. I walked over to Liam and nudged his shoulder. He rolled over and scrunched the covers tightly around himself.

            “Liam!” I whispered in his ear. His eyes fluttered open and he sat upright and stretched. “Morning sunshine!” I teased. “Try and wake up Zayn for me, I’m going to go get Niall and Louis.” He nodded his head as I walked out of his room and into the next one. I nudged Niall with my foot, who had apparently fallen out of bed. After having to kick him in the arm (lightly of course) I gave up and walked over to Louis. He was actually sleeping, and didn’t look like the maniac he truly was. I don’t care, I thought while smiling, he’s my maniac.