BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N forgot to tell you back when she was introduced, but alexa is based after my real life friend alexa! hope you enjoy! VFC

            I walked into the Tate family beach house after what seemed like forever! The two story house still smelled like candles after a fun experiment Lauren and I performed several years back. The house had 4 total bedrooms and three bathrooms. When you first walked through the door, you were greeted to a small tan keeping room joined with the kitchen. A round, wooden table occupied the center of the keeping area, with three loveseats and a recliner surrounding it. The master bedroom was off to the side, which consisted of a large king sized bed, a daybed that covered one wall, two dressers, a walk in closet and the master bath. On the second floor, one bedroom lay on the right side of a single hallway, and two on the left.

            “Alright, us girls are sharing the Master Bedroom,” Lauren said as the boys groaned, “There are three bedrooms upstairs, but only two bathrooms. And, yes, one room has its own bathroom and is a bit larger than the other two-”

            The boys started begging for the room, but since they wanted it so bad, I was going to have a little fun. “Okay, here is how we will determine who gets the big room.” I said while pulling a bag of marshmallows (not the mini ones) out of the bag of food we prepared for the trip. I set the marshmallows on the table and said, “Each one of you who desperately want to stay in that room will undergo a test of strength, endurance, and bravery. This test will show us your strengths and weaknesses, and how well you do under pressure. Gentlemen,” I said in my most dramatic announcer voice, “you will be playing Chubby Bunny.” After a few confused looks, I decided to explain the rules, “You will each put one marshmallow in your mouth and say the phrase ‘Chubby Bunny’. Each time you say the phrase to where we can understand it; you will put an additional marshmallow into your mouth and say the phrase again. You will repeat this until you cannot fit more marshmallows in your mouth, or until you can't say the phrase any longer. But be warned, you may not chew or swallow the marshmallows unless you have given up. Now, who’s playing?”

            “I think I’d just rather share a room with someone else.” Liam muttered and stood up.

            “Same.” Zayn agreed. They took their suitcases up to the room they were sharing and came back downstairs. Niall, Louis, and Harry all sat around the table. I emptied the contents of the bag and split them three ways while Alexa started videotaping the whole thing.

            “Alright. One, two, three… begin!” I said as each of them put a single marshmallow into their mouths. They all said the phrase normally and went on with the challenge. Niall lost at 12 and spit them out into the garbage can. He walked over to where I was standing and put his arm around me.

            “You smell like sugar.” I said when his arm fell over my shoulders.

            “You do realize that that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life?” He joked.

            “Oh, please, I can and have beaten what you did. Plus, this is one of the funniest games to watch.” I sighed. I turned back to the game where Louis had just lost, and with only one more marshmallow left on his plate! Harry stood and fist pumped when Lou spit out his gross wad of sugar into the trash can. Harry did the same, and gave Lauren an unexpected celebration hug. He blushed after and apologized, then turned to me. I raised an eyebrow and he returned it with a small smile and a slight shrug. I looked at the wall clock and saw that it was the perfect time for a swim.

            “Guys, whose up for some beach?” I asked as we all cheered. I grabbed my suitcase and followed the girls into our room. I flopped on the bed and felt an instant wave of relief.