Normani was just in a different kind of mood earlier because she couldn't sleep and that whole Zendaya thing was on her mind and it made her head hurt. So when Dinah got up, she kind of let her mood get the best of her and took it out on Dinah.

"Come cuddle me" Normani said cutely as her lips poked out forming a pout.

Dinah paused her actions from talking to Normani's belly and rubbing it, and looked up at the woman. She was confused because she was just ignoring her. But then again, she's Normani so she would of course be a bit bipolar.

"I'm sorry.... weren't you just mad at me?" Dinah asked glaring at her girlfriend playfully. Normani nodded as she continued to cutely pout. "And now you want me to cuddle you?" Dinah asked again.

Normani smacked her lips. "Dinahhh, come up here so I can lay on top of youuu." She whined, knowing that it would make her girlfriend obey her.

Dinah chuckled and climbed her way up on the bed and positioned herself comfortably before Normani happily climbed on top of her.

They laid there, wrapped in each others arms, just enjoying one another's presence silently.

As Normani began to drift off in hopes of finally getting some rest, Dinah began to laugh lowly, causing the darker girl to look up at her.

Dinah looked down at her girlfriend and saw her hooded eyes and eventually noticed that she was really tired. "I was just thinking about how moody you are. But go to sleep baby, I love you." She said and kissed her forehead.

Normani smiled softly and soon dozed off completely and sleeping as good as a newborn baby. It was nice to finally get some rest after stressing all day and night. It wasn't good that she was stressing because she is pregnant, and also because it wasn't really a reason to stress.

But she was thankful that Dinah had a very comfortable and squishy body for her to lay on. It always made it easier for her to fall asleep.

*******

Dinah was currently on her lunch break and had nothing to do. She didn't wanna eat anything because she isn't hungry and she didnt have anyone to talk to. She would usually talk to her friend Alex, but he doesn't work again until sunday.

After sitting in her car for a few minutes with the radio on, she decided to call Normani and see how her day has been going.

"Hello?" Lauren's voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

Dinah furrowed her brows for a second, but then unwrinkled them when she finally remembered that Normani told her earlier before she left this morning that she invited Lauren over.

"Hey Lauren, how are you?" Dinah asked. She was going to take the conversation slow because....why not? She didn't have anything else to do for the next 20 minutes.
"What are you guys up to?"

She would ask these questions first and then she would ask why Lauren has her girlfriend's phone.

"Oh I'm fine actually and Normani and I are playing uno. She just went to the restroom really fast." The green eyed woman responded.

Dinah nodded. "Oh okay cool. I was just calling to check in on her, hope I'm not interrupting."

Lauren chuckled, "You're not but Normani is back so I'll let you talk to her."

Dinah nodded and waited to hear her girlfriend's voice.

After a few seconds, Normani greeted the blonde. "Hey Dinah. What's up?"

"Hey babe, I'm just sitting in the parking lot cooling off." The taller woman responded.

"Oh okay. Is Alex there today?" Normani asked.

Dinah then huffed, sadly. "Unfortunately not, he doesn't work today."

Her girlfriend giggled. "You sound so bored. Did you go and get some lunch? I saw that you forgot to pack yours this morning" Normani said, a little distracted as she was trying to focus on the game she and Lauren were playing.

Dinah took the phone away from her ear to look at the time. She only had about 12 minutes to get back to work. Thankfully, she only had 4 more hours of work and then she was free to go home.

She placed the phone back up to her ear and continued the conversation. "Yeah, I was kind of rushing this morning. Plus I wasn't that hungry anyways."

Normani hummed in response and glared at her bestfriend as she dropped 2 draw four cards.

As the couple fell silent over the phone for the next five minutes or so, Dinah decided that it was best if they hung up now, and then she could get back to work while Normani and Lauren could finish their game.

The older woman agreed and told her girlfriend that she would see her later.

She and her bestfriend were playing uno, but they were also talking and catching up....mostly Normani telling the green eyed woman about Zendaya.

Lauren grinned viciously and put down the blue 7 card, reverse card, and next the skip you card and then shouted "Uno!", and smacked her last card onto the pile of cards on the table. "Uno out!"

Normani furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, but put her cards down nonetheless. "I'm pretty sure that's not how you play."

Lauren smiled, "It's how I play."

The brunette shook her head. "You cheated but it's okay because we need to talk about what happened the other day."

Lauren's smile dropped, "Oh yeah...that Zendaya thing." She said, and Normani nodded. "She's weird, why would she wanna know personal things about Dinah Jane? Is she apart of the FBI or something?"

Normani shrugged, "That's what I asked."

"Well what questions did she ask?" Lauren asked curiously.

Normani sighed and looked up at the ceiling, trying to recall the conversation. "I'll just start with the more offensive ones...the ones I didn't tell Dinah about." Lauren nodded and Normani continued.

"She asked if Dinah was originally a guy because of her penis. I automatically wanted to hit her right there." She rolled her eyes for the irritated effect. "Oh! And she also asked if Dinah wanted more kids because she was wondering if she could borrow her sperm."

Lauren's jaw dropped. "Zendaya wants to have Dinah's baby?" She chuckled a little, but seeing as this was creepy and not funny at all...she stopped. "Holy shit, that's insane."

"I know." Normani nodded.

"But that's still not that bad, so why not tell Dinah? You should at least warn her. Her friend is sort of a psychopath."

"That's a bit dramatic Lo" Normani chuckled.

"Is it?" Lauren raised her eyebrows. "Exactly"

Normani sighed, "I mean, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell Dinah the full story."

********

What do you guys want the next chapter to be about?🤔👀

Like what do you wanna see in the next chapter?