Frozres ( Theme Park)

Začať od začiatku

Why im I so worked up? They're friends...

"Atlie! Lets go catch up with Nick and Tommy" I stated.

Ashlie looked at me confused.

"But, we just saw them...besides why woul-"

"Okay then let's goo!!" I yelled dragging her toward where Nick and Tommy were heading.

"W-wait! Jon I didn't say yes! Jon? Jon! Are you even listening?!" Ashlie screached.

I have to see what their up too..or at the very least what Tommy up too...

*Time skip*

Tommy POV

These past hours with Nick was a Blast!! He's really fun to be around. He likes everything I do and we even cracked some joke once in a while. Though...I get a feeling were being watched....but that nonsense...I mean who would do that?

I felt Nick tap my shoulder.
"Hu-?!" I was cut off by a kiss on the cheek. My cheeks felt warm. Nick giggled and blushed. Cute.

"Thanks for this wonderful time Tommy." He said looking away.

Nows my time, I can do this!

"Yes it was! Oh and Nick I have a suprise f-for you!"

"Hmm? What is i- mmmgh!" I pressed my lips on him. His lips are very warm and smooth. I felt him melt into the kiss and wrap his arms around my neck, while I wrapped mine around his waist.

I licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance which he accepted immediately. I moved my tounge in and started exploring his mouth. Nick gave out small moan. Which got me smirking.

We eventually broke apart for oxygen, with a string on saliva between our lips. Nick looked really red and lustful. Oh god I'm getting a tent in my tousers!

"Tommy~ you have a problem down there" Nick seductively said biting his lip. Which got me turned on even more!

"Heh mabye you can help out with that~" I winked.

"Pfft sure, but mabye later we are in a public place after all" Nick laughed.

Cripes....I forgot....

"So does this mean you like me too?"

"Yeah I do, and before you ask I given up on Jon. He's a lost cause...plus I think he likes ashlie which is nice...I guess" Nick sighed.

"Hey, I'm always here and now that we are official we can finally be together!" I said unwrapping my arm from his waist. Nick giggled and smiled widely.

"You're right, hey wanna go meet up with the gang?" Nick questioned.

I sighed and grabbed Nick's hand. A big smile made its way on my face.

"Yeah, and mabye we can tell them the big news."

"Of course Thomas~"

We both laughed and headed back to the entrance of the theme park, holding hands.

Third POV

"Ah! Their you guy ar- wait why are you holding hands?!" Uni questioned. Cory, Ashlie, and Jon look shocked.

"Me and Tommy are going out!" Nick said hugging Tommy's arm. Tommy smirked and kissed Nick.

"Yep~ this cutie is all mine Now~" Tommy blew kisses towards Nick.

"Yes yes yes my otp!!" Ashlie fangirled.

"Congrats guys!" Cory cheered.

"I hope the best of luck on your relationship." Uni smiled.

"......."

"Jon? Are you okay?" Nick asked worried.

"Huh.....oh no I'm just...really happy for you guys! Tommy actually-" Jon got cut off.

"Vright Vright, can we start heading home now?" Tommy piped in. Jon only glared and looked away.

"Yep let's go gang, and Tommy try not make Nick soar" Cory smirked. Nick blushed bright red in realization of the comment.

"H-hey! Wha-"

"Don't worry I won't go to hard~ besides it's up to him~" Tommy smirked.

"Tommy! Don't say that!!!" Nick flushed hitting Tommy arm over and over again.

Everyone started laughing and snickering.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, I'm just glad we are together..."

"Me too...and nothing gonna change that...."

"I love you.."

"I love you more..."

Tommy gave Nick a small peck in lips. Both held hands, as they leaned towards eachother embrace.

Nothing can compare to this amazing day..

Guy I'm sorry for not updating!! I'm starting to get alot of homework and study assignments. But I will continue writing but not all the time. It's really difficult when you're in middle school and in band!!!! Again I'm so sorry

Peace🐢