Highschool AU (6)

Nick POV

"Alrighty! You think I can write a comic about a cheesy high school romance or maybe...?" Uni pondered

"Ermm..I mean you can try. Maybe you can make it a shy girl and jock?" I suggested. I don't really know much about romance.

"Thats to simple and plain..ill see what I can do." Uni sighed, tapping his pencil on his sketchbook.

I only nodded and looked at the clock on the wall. Only a few minutes before this period ends.

I looked back at Uni as he drew. His pencil moved fast as he doodles random characters.

A few moments past and I kept looking at him draw.

"You know Nick, that jock keeps starring at you." Uni pointed out, not lifting an eye from his drawing.

I rose an eyebrow up. That a weird statement.

"Don't believe me? You can look back for yourself." He snickered putting his pencil down.

I slowly turned by head and looked back. "O-okay?"

My faced got pale as I saw Tommy eyes on me. He didn't look away or anything. He just sat there, not moving or saying anything.

I eventually turned away and looked back at Uni.

"I'm creeped out..." I mumbled.

"What was that Nick?" Uni questioned getting closer to me.

"I-"

*Ring Ring*

"Alrighty class that the bell. You are dismissed!" The teacher smiled.

The student slowly all got up and left. Uni and I included. I made sure to be out of that class as soon as possible.

"Yay finally! A step closer to having lunch!" Uni cheered walking ahead.

Another step closer to going home...

"Welp see you at lunch Nick!" Uni waved walking away.

I waved back and made my way to my next class. At least I have Dawn in my next class so I'm not to scared. I turned the corner and bumped in someone's chest.

"Ouch!!" I hissed falling over. Why do I keep bumping into people today?!

"Hey WATCH it-"

I looked up terrified to see who it was.

I quickly stood up and backed up.
"I'm sorry! I have to get going!" I stammered, running past him.

"Hey wait you damn-"

His voice faded as I kept running down the hall. I stopped and looked around for my next class. Luckily I did found it. Dawn was already waiting for me.

I stood by him and gave a sigh of relief. That was close...to close...

Welp time to start another class...at least Tommy wasn't in here. The bell rang as the teacher walked in.

"Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful morning." They smiled looking around.

"Lets go find our seats." Dawn whispered, dragging me to the back of the class.

"Here is fine!" I suggested, seating down. Dawn nodded and took a seat next to me. It was right near a window.

"I'll let you guys have a free day! No need for paperwork today!" The teacher stated going to their desk.

The whole class exploded with cheers and happy remarks about this class.

"I guess I can finish reading my book. Or do you want to talk?" Dawn reached in his bag.

"I'm fine, you can read your book! I'll just do something to past time!" I smiled, turning towards the window.

"Okay, just tell me when you get bored." Dawn turned his attention to his book.

I gave a quick "got it" and turned back to the window. I'm tired so I guess I can rest a little.

I rested my head on my arms. Giving a quick yawn, I've never knew how sleepy I actually am.

Slowly I started to drift off. This is the only peace I'm actually getting from today whole incidents.

I need..a..small...break......

_____________________________________

"Nick, Nick! Buddy wake up!"

My eyes slowly open, my shoulders were being shakened by a force.

I yawned looking up with half-lidded eyes, suprised to see Dawn smiling at me.

"It's time for us to go meet up with Uni." He gestured towards the clock.

My eyes open in realization, it's lunch time. I totally forgot I was still in school. No one was in the classroom anymore.

I groaned and nodded either way. Dawn was kind enough to give a hand on standing up.

"Want me to carry you there? You seem tired." He proposed.

"If it wouldn't be any trouble..please" I held onto his arm, my body felt tired.

"Of course! Come here" He gestured for me to get on his back.

I slowly got behind him, until he finally lifted me up. My head resting on his shoulder.

"There, now let's get going. Uni must be waiting." Dawn started walking towards the door.

"Yeah,..and thanks Dawn.." I mumbled

"Anytime." He replied, heading down the hall.

What did I do to deserve such an amazing person in my life...

I can't wait to get this story going!! By the way I went back to fix some chapters of this book. Just some minor mistakes.

Anyways bye!!💕💕