Maid Café: Part 4

(Still Nick POV)

  "S-sir Thomas!!"...Wait!! is that Uni, oh nooooooooo, please don't come over her-
   "Oh Sir! There you ar-....what the.."
  "Ah! Uni,there you are, thanks for this package~he sure is quite cute. Righteous!" Thomas said. He then buried his head between my shoulder and neck. I flinched from the sudden movements. Why does he have to be Hot!!!
   "Oh~and Uni, please..I told you to call me Tommy not Sir Thomas, that to farfetched" Tommy said annoyed. Oh so wait..is this the guy I'm suppose to go out with!?
    "Sorry Thom- I mean Tommy" Uni  nervously scatched the back of his head.
    "*sigh* it alright I guess" Tommy then lean into my face and smirked.
   "And as for you~ what your name, love~" *meep*oh no I'm pretty sure my face is the shade of a cherry. Why I'm I blushing so easily, I'm not supposed to be reacting this way!!!
   "N-nick Sir..."I looked away from him to hide my blush.
   "Nice to meet you Nick~ and please call me Tommy. Sir makes me feel old. Oh! Better yet call me......"he grabs my chin and turns me to face him.
   "Master~"
...........
.........
.........
  Aaahhhhhh!!!!!
I pretty much ended up feeling my face burn up. This guy sure does know how to sweet talk someone! It insane,but you know what~I'll try to play along.
    "Master~please take me already~ I'm all yours~" I whispered seductively looking at his eyes. I'm pretty sure I saw a big amount on blush on his cheeks. Cute. Now that you mentioned it, he had a mask with a emoji blocking half of his face. His hair which is a dirty blonde went perfectly with is ocean/sky eyes. I think I am in love.....wait....what is he doi-
    "Alright you're coming with me~"he said as stood up with me on his over his shoulders.
    "Ah~ n-no! Put me down! My dress is to short!!!" I practically started swinging my arm. I shouldn't have done that. My dress ended going up more up showing my panties. Are you serious!! Why me! This is Soo embarrassing. Not only did I made a bad appearance...but my butt is out for the whole world to see!!!
    "Wow, already exposing yourself~ please don't do that. I'm the only one allowed to see that~" Tommy laughed. I saw him smirked and slap my ass.

Tommy POV

    I felt Nick squeak which was absolutely adorable. Not to mention his ass is so cute and big~ He eventually calmed down which is a bummer. I really wanted to see him struggl-......wait....is that.....
Please don't be who I thin-

Ding

  "Hi Tom, I see you came to check out this maid café too. Why didn't you invite me bud..."