Frozres(Wedding ) Part 2

"Hey Nick- wait where's Jon?" The red headed girl questioned.

"Oh! He went somewhere...but not to worry he'll meet us there." I stated calmly. Ashlie smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'll see if I can catch up to him. I need to ask him something." She beamed.

"Yeah, now why don't you leave me for I can rest easily. I'm very tired and you're quite a burde- I mean! Nothing!!" I trembled. Oh nice going Dick. Now she must know something up.

"Ummm....okay, I'll be going. Later Nick!" She skipped away.

A few moments later I sat down on my bed.

"Heh, this will be more easier that I expecte-."

"What would be easy?"

"Wha-!!!??"

_____________________________

"Nick, get up! Are you alright?!" Jon stammered worried.

"My head hurts....wait! No I'm not okay! We're trapped somewhere!" I shot up quickly. My dress was torn and dirty. But, that wont stop me from looking around. It seems like we're in a cell.

"Can you guys be quiet!" A voice croaked.

"You got to be kidding me......"I whimpered. Jon stood up and hugged me. I cried on his shoulders and trembled.

"Wow such a cry baby. Calm down as long as Dick kills TOMMY! This will be over" the voice said.

"My dress is ruined and my friends will be tricked and played with!?" I cried. "How can I be calm! Dick is taking away my Lover and everything I have!" I broke down on my knees. I buried my face on my hands.

"Can we make a deal with you somehow?" Jon questioned.

"Hehe, as if you have something I want." The voice laughed.

"You're right, we don't have something you have. But, as long we are all here. We're losing something." Jon smirked. What is he doing....

"What do you mean?" The voice questioned. Jon laughed.

"Oh its nothing~" Jon giggled.

"Tell me you clown!" The voice got furious.

"Clown? I'm a jester. I'm mean there basically similar in some way-"

"Shut up, and get to the point I WANT to hear!" The voice growled.

"Nick and me are trapped here. While Dick took a chance to marry Tommy"

"Marry? That's a lie he's gonna kill him." The voice said.

"Sure buddy, who knows he might fall for him. I mean Tommy is a pretty handsome fellow, right Nick?" Jon snickered in my direction.

I smiled and wiped my tears.
"He's everything anyone wants. He's strong, protective, handsome, funny."

"Tch, I'm 10x better than that waste of space. Dick won't ever fall for him." The voice stated angrily.

"Dick will be wearing a dress while Tommy is in a suit waiting for him. That's so cute. Dick will get married for the first time. I hope Tommy doesn't break him after the wedding for the honeymoon." Jon smirked.
I yelp and blushed furiously. Tommy breaking...aahhhh!

The voice cracked alittle and coughed loudly.

"You're lying!!" The voice slurred.

"Don't you want him? I mean Dick could have choose a different plan but he chose to marry Tommy." Jon stated calmy.

"....." The voice stayed quiet. I walked over to Jon and tugged his shirt. He look down at me.

"What's are you doing?!" I whispered harshly. He only smiled and and grabbed my hands. I heard the cell door open. A figure stood there blocking the way. It was Dommy...

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up we have a wedding to crash!" He growled running up ahead.

"Alright, let's go!" Jon beamed as he rushed us out of the cell. Dommy led us down the passages. I owe Jon a big one.....