Royals: Part 2

I wasn't expecting the party to be this packed. A freaking ball room.....this is just great.

"Thomas, have you looked all
around?" Cory panted, running up to my side.  Since we had suits on it was very uncomfortable running around and sweating.

"I did, maybe they still haven't gotten here." I said looking all around the room. No sights on them yet....

"Why don't we get something to eat, while we wait. There's alot of food around us." Dawn piped in.

"Yeah okay, let's go try that chocolate fountain Dad ordered, over there." Cory smiles, pointing right across the room. The crowd of people made it impossible to even see.

The three of us started walking through the crowd of guest. There were many rich folks. Not to mention, we get stopped once in a while by women who flirt and want to dance. We deny their offers and continue.

Once we arrive at the table we chat and dip the fruit slices in the chocolate fountain. It was really good. Dawn looks around and quickly nudged us.

We turn our attention to his direction and see three girls approaching us. We see them laughing and giggling.

"Hey boys~ Care to dance with us?~"

Great, another one of these women things....

"Yeah, what my friend said. Why don't we go and have fun." One of them giggled. They honestly laugh like  horses.....

"Ehm...no thanks. We're waiting for some special guests." Cory mumbled.

"Come on~ don't be like that. Anyone would die to have a piece of me~" One of them winks, as all three of them grab our arms as they drag us. We quickly JERK away from them.

I glared at the girls."My bro, was serious about one thing. We're waiting for special guests. Frankly we don't appreciate you being-"

"WE'RE GAY! THANK YOU FOR TIME!!" Dawn squeaked out nervously, yanking Cory and Me by our sleeves. We fumble around being pulled through the crowd.

I turn back to see the three chick's confused. That was unexpected...at least Dawn saved us in some sort of way?....

____________________________________

We ended up at the garden outside. I sat by the fountain, while Dawn looked at the rose bushes, Cory sat by me.

"That was awkward....Dawn what exactly was that?" Cory questions toward the boy. Dawn flinched and mumbles.
"I panicked and said the first thing that came to my head..."

"No worries, at least we don't have to near those girls" I snorted.

"True, they were a little to pushy." Cory laughs.

"Let's stay out here. It seems like a better option. I don't want to go back inside to those girls..." Dawn nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Cory and I nodded.

We sat there looking around at the flowers as we chatted.

*Meanwhile*

"Noooo! I don't wannna!!!" The bearded male whines, being carried through the gate.

"Nick come on, it won't be that bad" the green hair male insisted.

"Speak for yourself Jon. If I had a choice I wouldn't have came!" The short male grumbles hitting the males back.

"Quit your whining Nick. Let's just try and have fun." The pug loving male yawns.

"Fine Uni, but tell Jon to put me down!" Nick pleaded. Uni looks at Green hair male and makes a hand gesture.

"Okay..I guess you're safe for now!" Jon giggles putting Nick down. Nick adjusted his glasses and scoffs.

"Another one of these parties. I rather be back home singing and practing our music."

"True, but we should branch out once in a while. We're always playing, why don't we relax and communicate with other folks!" Jon smiles widely. Uni nods and laughs.

"He has a point Nick. Try living."

I snorted and looked around. Uni sighed and patted my back.

"The point I'm making is we should give it a go. Boys our age should be out having fun. We only live once afterall! Who knows you might even find someone~" Uni smirked.

I blush beet root as Jon was snickering by the comment. I sighed in defeat seeing there's no point arguing since we're practically already here.

"We came this far, so I guess I'll give it a try. Promise me you both won't leave my side." I mumbled looking up at the two tall males.

They both smile.
"Of course, now why don't we head inside. This should be fun now that we're here all together as a family!" Jon giggled walking ahead.

"Alrighty let's go.."

"Thats the spirit! Lets make this a night to remember!" Uni cheered, rubbing my hair.

"Ugh...yayyy..im excited.." I rolled my eyes.

"I knew you will be!!" Jon beamed jumping up and down. He quickly grabbed my arm pulling me closer to the doors.

I feel like I want to puke...ugh