Don? x Nick (SMUT)

This is a warning , if you don't like any sexual content then I advice you to leave. Soo any innocent cinnamon rol- who I'm I kidding some of you are here FOR the smut😐😞.

Jon POV

I woke up late a night hearing noises. You see everyone in this house has a roomates because we don't have enough rooms. There's a total of four rooms. So my roommate is Nick, Cory is with Uni, Tommy is with Dawn, and Ashlie has her own room.

I don't complain since I get to share a room with one of my bestest friend. Anyways back to hearing the weird noises coming from Atlie room.

I got out of bed quietly, you know trying not to wake up Nick. I could hear his little snores which made me smile. I wish I could have some sleep as well, but of course the noises are making it impossible!

Anyways, I opened the door quietly and headed down the hall to Atlie room. All you could hear is a my footsteps. Which got me a little shaky, it is the middle of the night and I'm walking in a dark hallway.

Once I reached Atlie door I heard a big bang followed by Ashlie cursing. I still wonder how no one else is hearing this...
I took a deep breathe and knocked.
"Coming, hold on a sec!" Ashlie muffled voice was heard behind the door. I heard her scrambling in the room until she opened the door.

"Oh! Jon what are you doing this late up." Ashlie nervously asked.

"Umm....Atlie I couldn't sleep because of the noises coming from your room....what are you even doing?" I questioned.

Ashlie looked around nervously until she finally sighed.

"Come in and quickly!" Ashlie whispered. I nodded and she step aside to let me in. Once I was in she shut the door. Her room was filled with alot of empty bottles and a giant book.

But, what sticked out the most was a weird bright red subtance bottle on her desk.

"Jon promise me if I tell you, you won't tell anyone else!" Ashlie said. Her voice sounded very serious.

"Sure Atlie, I love secrets!" I cheered. Ashlie giggled and pointed to the book.

"I'm working on a new potion but I can't seem to figure it out. I want to make a potion of love but I need to test it out....." Ashlie kept pasting around. If she needs someone...then mabye I could...

"Let me test it out Atlie!"

"N-no I mean are you s-sure, I still don't know if I'm don-" I cut her off by gulping down the entire potion.

"JON! SPIT IT OUT!!"

"A-atlie I don't feel to g-good" I felt dizzy. I heard the door open.

"What's going on here?!"

"Jon dran-"

"JON!? JON!?JON! "

Then all I saw was darkness...

*Time Skip*

W-whats g-going on...where I'm I....

I slowly opened my eyes to see Nick...wow I'm already seeing an angel. He look so cute with his oversize t-shirt and long socks. Wow he's absolutely stunning..wait no! I've never think that about a friend...

"Jon your awake, thank god!!" Nick spoke embracing me in a hug. For some reason I felt like pinning him down, but I resisted the urge. What's  the matter with me...