Highschool AU (2)

...Incounters...

Nick POV

The bus had finally came to a stop. Thank the heavens for that.

Everyone started heading out the bus, I quickly stood up and followed. As I was leaving I felt a strong pressure from behind. I yelp as I was slammed out.

"Get out of the way nerd."

"Seriously, people are walking here loser."

Thankfully, I manage to land on my hands and knees. It hurted like hell, but I didn't break anything. Better my knees and plam than my face.

I groaned and slowly stood up. My body ached, I just wanted to go home now.

The jocks were laughing and stepping around me.

I dusted the dirt off myself and groaned. These are the days wearing shorts are bad, now my knees are red and bruised. I saw the Jocks heading inside the school, followed by a mod of girls.

I sighed and limped toward the entrance. So many kids were outside, I can only imagine how much are already inside.

You got this...just calmly...make your way through...

My eyes widen as I entered the building.The halls were basically packed with kids. Rows of lockers and doors. I noticed the main office directly down the hall. Peers heading in and out with schedules.

I took a deep breath and started walking foward. Squeezing through the crowded halls. Every step I took, I felt people gazes and stares on me.
I looked down and started sweating.

Stop looking at me....please....

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice someone running in me. I yelped and fell on my butt.

"Oof! Bloody hell.."

The person groaned as he laid on his back.

The impact between us was big. Everyone's attention was definitely on us now.

My eyes caught notice of his sketchbook. Some papers were scattered around, they were so many detailed sketches.

The stranger sat up and rubbed his head. I heard footsteps heading towards us.

A robotic guy kneed beside the kid as he helped him up.

"U-uni..D-awn" my voice cracked.

They both turned to me and stood still. Dawn and Uni gasped.

"Nicholas!!! Oh dear, are you okay?" Uni said, extended his hand towards me.

I smiled and gripped his hand, he quickly pulled me up. Dawn waved at me as Uni started apologizing.

"It's fine, where were you guys even heading at in such a hurry?" I asked, bending down picking up the sketches.

"Funny story, we were heading out to find you." Uni smiled, as I passed him the papers. He gently took them, neatly pushing it inside his sketchbook.

"Word of advice, you should probably not run. Especially, in a hall with crowds." I snickered. Uni blushed from embarrassment.

"Ah, so are you heading to get your schedule." Dawn piped in. I gave him a gently smile and nodded.

Dawn smiled back, turning around.

"Let's all go together then." He said, walking ahead. Uni and I followed behind him.