Maid Café: Part 3

Nick POV

What is this.....this is not a suit...i-it's a Fudging....MAID OUTFIT!! (Author note: all yeah cut me a peace) You can't be serious......UNI!!!
"Uni!! Get your pug loving ass in here, NOW!"I furiously said. I was NOT just about to wear a maid outfit for his satisfaction. The door handle was trembling as if Uni was debating whether to enter or not. He better enter or else I'll have to beat his ass.
But finally, he decided to open the door.
"Oh!Umm Nick...what's....up?" Uni mumbled. You got to be kidding me, right? Oh nick well you see I got you a maid outfit without your knowledge, SUPRISEE!! Oh~how sweet of you, Uni this is all I ever wanted, I love you~
I took deep breathes and smiled.
  "Uni...my buddy...bro...CHUM...what the meaning of this,....well let me put it this way~" I started making my way in front of him.
  "Can you please bend down a little, I need to borrow your ears~"I cooed. Uni looked frighten and bent down to my level, looking away. Man he's really sweating, I wonder why.
   "Hehe.....YOU INSENTITIVE JERK! DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD WEAR THIS FOR YOUR HUMOR! BECAUSE IF YOU DO, THEN YOU ARE SOO WRONG YOU DIMPTWAT!!"I practically yelled at his ear furiously. I felt Uni flinched and fall backwards.
    "Nick, I'm sorry alright. We hardly have males working here and the guy customers mostly come here for the cute girls in maid outfits. If we have you in a maid outfit then we be sure to get alot of attention..not to mention the boss son is coming over to inspect whether he wants to have you or not" Uni said standing up.
     "Wait hold your horses! Who said that I would want to be with the boss son!"I furiously said. I didn't agree at all with what's about to occur. Uni cleared his throat. Dont clear your throat because I'm about to make it swollen you dimp.
    "Well about that...the boss..son is intersted in cute males....and we'll you are the only person I thought of and you do have a very feminine body structure...so I sort of...well....said you would date him and mabye be his type.."
    "Uni you idiot!! Why don't you call it off. And maybe say I'm not interested and that you made a stupid mistake!" Oh GOD you got to be joking ugghhhhh!!!
    "Heh funny story, he's actually coming today to visit you. And get this,he wants to see you, isn't that great!" Uni said very nervously.
    "Why can't you say no?!"I said calmly. Yes I know I should be mad. But, I actually want hear this guy's excuse. And what does he mean I have a feminine body?!I'm very masculine...at least I would want to believe.
    "Look I already agreed to the boss and his son. Plus if I WOULD go back on this promise, I would be fired!! I'll be honest I did this to keep my job! And plus, you said you needed a job!PLEASE! PLEASE Nick, just lend me a hand here!" Uni begged. God if I didn't have a heart I would have beat his ass and left him to get fired. But, since he did technically get me a JOB...I guess it won't be that bad..heh not like I'm going to for the Bosses Son.
    "Alright...I'll do it...and it's not because of you!! I just need a job! And don't you think you're off the hook!" I said. Oh god I'm going to regret this.
   "Thank You Nick!!!! Alright then my Buddy get in that Outfit and meet me outside!! The Bosses Son should be here in about....15 minutes, bye!!" Uni practically skipped happily out the door closing it on the way out. He is so stupid but, hey he's also a nice fellow once you get to know him. And now....as for this maid outfit...it really looks tight...it's going to show to much of my curves not to mention my thighs and hips...ugghhhhh why is life sooo difficult!! OK ok Nick calm down its not like your fall in love with that fellow..right..no one can get your guard down, yeah! Plus I know he'll reject me...like J-jon. For some odd reason tears started streaming down my face. I quickly wiped them away and got in the maid outfit. No one needs him! I'm over that and I'm pretty sure ashlie and him are happy now that I'm gone. I should really hurry up, I mean it's all in the pass.
   Anyways, after I got the gloves on, I was ready. Ok Nickolas, you got this, I mean it's not like I'll make a bad first appearance.*inhales deeply* ok let's get this over with.
     "Uni I'm rea-" I opened the door and ended up tripping on a small box and fell on something..more like someone. At least they blocked me from falling so hard. The mysterious person ended up shuffling alittle. He grabbed me by the waist and brought me on his lap. I yelp and open my eyes to see the most handsome and hottest guy in the world...oh god...
    "Heh cute~ Uni was right you're a keeper~ my little maid~"he said seductively.

To be continued