First Burn

Heavy tears left my eyes...they had noticeable bags under them from the amount of countless sleep.

I scanned the piece of paper in my hand, clutching it near my chest. More cries and whimpers left my mouth.

The fireplace was the only sort of light given..

Why was I so blind to notice...this was all part of a sick game...why did I fall victim to him..

Loud footsteps could be heard making there way towards my door...

"Nick! Please listen-" it was him...

The door opened and he stepped, we made eye contact for a brief moment.

I turned around and walked forward.
(Play song!)

"I saved every letter you wrote me,..."

"From the moment I saw you I knew you were mine..you said you were mine..I thought you were mine-" I glanced back.

"Do you know what Ashlie said? When I told her what you'd done.." A small chuckle left my mouth.

"She said, you have married an Icarus- He had flown to close to the sun"

"Nick-"

"Don't!- take another step another step in my direction I, can't be trusted around you.."

"Please-"

"Dont! Think you can talk your way into my arms..in to my arms.."

"I'm burning the letters you wrote me. You can stand over there if you want-I don't know who you are.."

"I have so much to learn." I hissed and crumbled the letter.

"I'm re-reading your letters and watching them- Burn..." I tossed it in the fireplace.

"I'm watching them burn.." I chuckled and clutched my hands.

"You published the letters she wrote you, You told the whole world how you brought this girl into our bed-"

"In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives.."

"Heaven forbid someone whispher," He part of some scheme!"

"Your enemy whispers so you have to scream!! I know about whispers..."

"...I see how you look at my sister~" I smirk. His eyes widen.

"Don't! Im not naive, I've seen women around you.."

"Don't! Think I don't see how they fall for your charms! All Your CHARMS!!"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative.Let future historions wonder how your husband reacted- when you broke his heart!"

"You have thrown it all away- Stand back watch it-"

"Burn~" I grabbed more letters and tossed it in the fireplace.

"Watch it all- Burn!" Giving an amused smile.

"And when the time comes. Explain to the childern- the pain and embarassment! You put their father through!"

"When will you learn? That THEY are your legacy! WE are your legacy!!"

"If you thought you were mine!!"

"Don't!" I spat out, venom filling my voice. Tommy kneed on the floor.

"I'm sorry! I didn't meant to! Nick I LOVE only you!"

"Please...leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with you..." I walked towards the door..

"Wait-"

"Goodbye Tommy,...it be best if you forgot about me..."

I left the room, shutting the door behind me.

All I heard was Tommy's scream and cries for me to come back.

I continued walking...

(Sorry for the sad chapter! I heard this song recently and I thought of this idea! I hoped you enjoyed nonetheless! Bye!!💕💕)