Maid Café:Part 1

*Flashback*

"J-jon I l-like y-you....."

"I like you to Nick, you're my best friend!"

"Oh....umm..no..I mean l-like..like you!"

"Huh? I don't get what you mean...wait..Nick...you don't mean a crush right?"

"I mean..yeah..I been having these feeling for a long tim-"

"Wait!! You know I don't swing that way right? I'm sorry but, I like ashlie.."

"........I'm sorry for wasting your time..heh..honestly I wouldn't blame you..I'm very filthy.."

"W-wait Nick where are you going! Get back here please I-"

*Flashback over*

  Ever since that embarrassing moment in my life...I haven't seen Jon nor Ashlie for 5 years... I moved states and hadn't been in contact with them...I can't... look at them without being heartbroken..I'm so weak...I mean I'm to afraid to fall in love because of one stupid rejection, that didn't even seem suprising since I knew no one was going to fall for me...

..Anyways I just got back from a interview for a maid café. And I know what you're thinking (why on earth a maid café?)....well that simple I have a very good friend that hooked me up there, since I been falling very back on money and needed a job asap....Soo now I'm here hehehe....In all honesty I LOVE Maid Cafés because it seems like a very simple job apart from the fact I have to wear some type of uniform..not sure what tho.Besides that my mom used to worked in a maid café and told me the ropes of taking orders and cooking..before she pasted...and afterwards my dad tried so hard to provide for both of us..heh he was the best..I mean he bought me my own house, but....sadly he had to move because of his job and let just say he couldn't take me with him...But I'm okay one day I'll repay him and I promise you that...*yawn* enough bickering I'll head to bed I have a long day tomorrow...mew mew cafe here I come...

To Be continued..