Frozres ( Theme Park)

Tommy POV

Cory had made plans for the crew. We were all heading to the theme park. But, here's the catch. We are going to be partner up with someone so we wouldn't "get lost."

I mean how would we get lost. We're not small cranium headed childr- oh wait nevermind.

Jon does need to be protected. I mean everyone in the crew has to protect the cinnamon roll. At least that what I think they call him?

I still don't know why they treat him like a god...especially Nick...

I won't ever deny I have a big crush on him..

Nick....he's really something special to me. He gets my humor and references. He may sound strong because of his buttery voice, but he's actually a small fragile soul.

Though when he gets mad, I find it really cute. It's just agrovats me to see him try to get Jon's attention. And in the end Jon dumps him to hang out with Ashlie. Nick is also very persistant, and won't give in easily.

He's should just try to hang out with someone that actually notices him...like me. I mean Jon makes it clear he doesn't want Nick around...

That pretty much the reason I want to go to the theme park.....I want to confess to Nick....and show him I can treat him WAY better that Jon....and then maybe Nick can finally have someone to hold on to....

*Time Skip To Tha Theme Park!!*

Third POV

The Crew finally arrived to the entrance of the theme park....

Cory step in front of the group and cleared his throat.

"Okay so have we decided who we want as our partners?" Cory asked.

"Yeah!" The crew cheered.

"Alright, then I want us all to meet up here around 8:00 p.m.......right now it's 5:30 so we enough time to explore." Cory said smiling.
"Uni, come on let's go grab something to eat!"
"Okay sounds like a plan!" Uni got pulled by Cory into the food booth.

"Their really a cute couple!!" Ashlie squealed.

"They really are." Everyone laughed.

Nick POV

Okay Nick you got this! It's your final attempt!

"J-jon would you want to partner up?" I stuttered. Oh no that's not how it was suppose to come out. Get yourself together Nick!

"Ummm...actually I was gonna ask Ashlie...." Jon said scratching the back of his head awkwardly. Figures.....maybe it's better if I give up..

"Oh...heh...no worries! I can just go with...umm...I'll se-" I was cut off by Tommy placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Nick, we can be partners!" Tommy nervously said. He was sweating a lot.

"Oh! I would actually love that. Lets get going!" I giggled.

I saw a light pink appear on Tommy's cheeks. He's really stunning...wait! What I'm I saying, I mean I'm not lyin- I mean!...you know what I won't really try to explain it. I'm just very happy for some reason.

I grabbed Tommy's hand and pulled him towards the theme park rides.

Jon POV

"Bye Ashlie and Jon!!" Nick waved, giggling in Tommy direction.

Did that just really happened......

Great now Tommy's gonna get him...wait maybe Nick doesn't like him...yeah Nick won't ever think about loving Tommy..right?