Highschool AU (3)

...Bullies...

Nick Pov:

We went inside the office and saw some kids already there. Uni and Dawn stood still waiting.

"Yes, how may I help you young fellows." A woman from the front desk asked.

"Umm...w-well...you see, we're here for our schedules..." I spoke softly.

The woman only giggled and typed on her computer. "Aww you're so cute! No need to be shy, I don't bite."

"Anyways, what are your names?" She beamed. I took a deep breath.

"Ni-" " His name is Nicholas, I'm Uni, and this robot fellow is Dawn!" Uni cheered. I cleared my throat and nodded my head.

The lady only nodded and skimmed through her computer.

"Alrighty, let me see....Nicholas Shotzki,Uni...and Dawn..-okay all set! Here ya go!" She smiles, handing us each our schedules.

"Your locker numbers and combinations are also listed there. Have a wonderful day guys! Hope to see ya around!" She smiled.

"Thank you!!" Uni chirped. Dawn and I waved goodbye, as we made our way out of the office.

"What are your guy's first class?" Dawn questioned. I looked down at my schedule.

First Period- P.E ( Gym)
Second Period- Math
Third Period- Leadership
Lunch
Fourth Period- History
Fifth Period- Science
Sixth Period- English

"...I have P.E first..." I groaned. I wasn't really that into sports. I usually get so soar and tired easily.

"That isn't so bad Nick! I also have that class first. We can stick together!" Uni patted my shoulder.

"It seems like I have English first..." Dawn piped in sadly. I stood between Dawn and Uni looking at their paper.

"Let see I have Dawn for 2 periods! Leadership and Science! Uni I have you for P.E. and Math!!" I said, comparing my schedules with their's.

"Cool so we won't really be that separated from eachother. At lunch we can all hang out as well." Dawn smiled.

I giggled and sighed in relief. I won't really be that alone the whole day.

"We should probably get going to our classes. The bells about to ring." Uni said.

"How do you know that?" I tilted my head. Uni only pointed at the clock in the hallway. I mentally slapped myself..how did I not see that.

"Yee, alrighty see ya guys later!" Dawn speed walked down the hall.

"Bye Dawn!" I waved. Uni tapped my shoulder and walked ahead.

We both walked to the direction of the Gym.

We saw kids walking into the locker rooms. Uni and I followed the boys. They were so fit and tall compared to me.

I got some weird glances, they must be looking at my body structure. I was known to have a more feminine body...

Uni headed to his locker to change. I did the same and looked at my schedule paper to see what locker number I had.

It didn't took to long for me to find it. I was somewhere in the back row.

So many guys were changing already and chatting among each other's. I just walked by them, to my locker and opening it.

Many of the guys were already leaving, so I wasn't so shy to change.

I stuffed my backpack in and took out my P.E. clothes. I slowly took off my shirt and shorts. I felt someone staring at me, but, chose to ignore it.