Maid Café:Part 6

Nick POV

I was forcefully pulled into someone's  chest. Before, I had a chance to pull away a pair of arm wrapped around  me. I looked up to see Jon's face grinning. Was he...actually....happy to see me.....heh....he sure.....hasn't changed

"Nick! It's actually y-you......why.....w-why...did you run..." jon said in a sad tone. I saw tears in the corner of his eyes. Oh no! J-jon please I'm s-sorry! What I'm I doing!

Without thinking I hug Jon tightly. A few minutes later Jon patted my head and grabbed my chin gently.
......
Why is his face getting closer.....H-he's smiling?....w-wai-

"And that enough! May I remind you me and Nick are the couple" Tommy butted in between us. I blushed and realized what could have happened. Was I that lost in the moment that I didn't realize my actions!?

Tommy and Jon gave each others death glares. Finally, Tommy sighed and turned towards me with a sweet smile.

"Nick, I'll leave you to continue with your shift. Dont worry I'll come back once you're ready for our date, okay?"

"What Date?!" Jon butted in.

"Oh~I forgot to tell you....you see, Nicky and I are going on our first romantic date~ and mabye head to my house afterwards." Tommy said. He smirked and glared at Jon.

Hmmm what does he mean head to his house...are we gonna do something else?.....probably nothing but watch movies, right?

Jon smirked and walked by Tommy whispering something. From the looks of it...Tommy isn't to happy. What did he say?

Jon turned towards me and smiled widely.

"I guess I'll catch you later Nick, we should totally hang out sometime....oh...and Tommy....good luck" Jon chuckled.

Tommy turned back to me and grab my shoulders. His face inches away fom me. I blushed. Why do I get flustered so easily!? Tommy looked really serious..

"Nick, promise me...that you'll only have eyes for me, got that?"Tommy said. Why would he say something like that. I looked dumbfounded. I saw Tommy eyes were full of worry...what gotten into him....why is he asking me this....

"I-i p-promise..." I replied. Why....would I say that...I guess I really do like this guy...yeah...hehe...I guess there must be something that attracts me to him.

Tommy looked relieved and smiled.

"Thanks Nick, hey....heh...I guess I'll s - see you around" Tommy said nervously. He's backed away from me and kept smiling.

"I'll come back later...bye,baby doll" Tommy snickered. Why that id-....he quickly left and I stood there....

Well..that was interesting I guess....

I turned around and saw Uni standing there looking shocked....that's right..I forgot he was here....oops?

To be continued.....😃