Dres x Don (Smut)

Dres POV

  Duni had just added a new member to our gang. And let's just say I hate him, and he seems to hate me too. But, as if I care about his worthless opinion.

I mean when he first saw us he already had "insults" for us. Like I was called an edge lord which is....I guess so what true.......what I'm trying to say is he's and idiot and a huge dick.

Anyways, before I get off track, Duni decided it would be a good idea to "get" to know Don. Which I think is pointless plus he so annoying. He keeps bothering me like anywhere I go he always seem to be there. And let me tell you he never fails to make me mad.

Not to mention since this "plan" Duni told us, has to do with a game of truth or dare. Although, Dashlie said it would be hilarious to do spin the bottle. So Duni decided to pick both of those games and now I'm dragged into it. Can life get anymore stressful!!!

Knock knock

Spoke to soon

  "What the fuck do you want?" I groaned.

"Geez calm down princess, The Dog wants all in the living room, now" said a deep voice from the other side of the door.

Great it's Don- wait a second did he just fucking call me a princess!!

"I'm going, I don't need you telling me you idiot. Plus, don't ever call me a princess!" I said angrily.

"Heh, and what you're gonna do about it princess" he chuckled.

The nerve of this guy!!seriously I just want to smack him.

"Leave me alone! Go be a dick somewhere else" I said.

"Fine, princess....I'm leaving now.....I'm gone...you can come out now I'm leaving" he chuckled.

A few more moments passed and I didn't hear a sound. I sighed and got out of bed. I left my room and headed to the living room. Let get this shit over with...

In the living room~

When I got there I saw everyone in a circle. Dashlie was laughing manically while Don was looking down pissed. I sat down between Duni and Ddawn. I'm not even gonna ask what's going on.

Duni coughed to get our attention. Which worked but in the corner of my eye I saw Don looking straight at me. Freak..

"Thank you guys for comin-"

"I mean did we have a choice" Don intrupted. Duni giggled and sighed.

"You're right, wannabe Pennywise! You didn't have a choice at all." Duni replied, venom filling his voice.

Don didn't look faced about it. But, I can tell he was annoyed, which got me to give out a giggle. Everyone looked at me weirdly. Don cheeks had a pinch of red.

"Right...so shall we start with a nice game of truth or dare?" Duni asked.

"Hey! let me start!! I got a good one." Dashlie snickered as she turned to look at Don.

"Alright go on then." Duni said as he sat back down.

"Don~ Truth or dare bud?" Dashlie smirked.

"Stop being a brat, and I guess I choose dare?" Don asked dumbfounded.

"I dare you to have Dres (or Dick) on your lap~" Dashlie said.

"Wait a minute I didn't agree to any of this shi-"

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"And there you go, that's all you got" Don spat annoyed as he placed me on his lap.