Highschool Au (8)

Jon's POV (this is new!!)

"Stupid jerks...." I growled kicking the vending machine outside.
"This is so frustrating!!"

I continued to bang on the closest objects by me. Letting out all my bottled up anger.

"They're probably making fun of me." I slid down the wall, ruffling my hair in frustration.
"I seemed really pathetic...maybe I did overreact..."

"Why is being a Jock not so much fun anymore..." I pulled my knees close to my chest.

Believe it or not, before I was just a loner in school getting picked on by people for being to weird. I frankly grew so depressed from those days. Ashlie was the only one protecting me from those people. As much as it was embarrassing to get help from a girl...i didn't mind it. Ashlie is my family and I care for her.

I vowed to protect her from any sort of danger or harm. Like she did for me...
But, to be honest I never was fond with the idea of Tommy being her boyfriend.

"Then again what choice do I have." I mumbled, letting out a huff. Tommy and Cory are my only true friends. As crazy as it sound there my savers and I care about them both.

Tommy and Cory were the only ones that took me into their group. Getting me to skip classes and such. All for the sake of fun...
I even joined the football team and sports with the help of them. Became one of the top players.
I was finally popular and feared...yet I wasn't satisfied.

Although I felt accepted by people. I still wasn't satisfied. I felt like there was something I was lacking or more or less missing.

I started to changing myself to fit in with them. Cory taught me how to dress properly and have a tougher act.
Tommy helped me how to muliplulate people and how to pick up girls.

Although to be honest I didn't see the point in that. Sure I had a few girlfriends but I never really had a  spark with any of them. So I never got farther than kissing them and holding their hands.
"I'm so stupid..."

"Excuse me...are you okay?" A timid voice spoke.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. I didn't realized I had my head down until now. I was talking to myself this whole time. That's embarrassing.

"What do you want." I replied harshly not looking up. Honestly I was peeved to have someone see me in this state. I stared at my hands playing with my fingerless gloves I had on.

"I saw you looking pretty upset. Are you feeling alright?" The voice spoke. The more I listen to it I figured he was a male.

"That doesn't concern you. Scram will ya!" I growled clutching my hands to a fist.

The male gave out a sigh. But what surprised me was to see him have a seat right next to me.

"You know dude it's not alright to be stressed all the time." He laughed softly.
"My friends taught me that. I usually speak to them about my problems."

I slowly looked up towards him. Then it clicked into my head.
"Aren't you that nerd Tommy hates so much?"

"Yeah...i guess. Although to be frank I don't know why he hates me." He scratched his head.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" I questioned. He stared at me for a second before shaking his head.

"I can easily beat you up right now you know that right?" I glared trying to scare him. He didn't flinch.

"I know you can. Yet you still haven't."

"Its because I don't see no fun in that. I'm to tired to do that..so your safe for now" I mumbled looking away.

"Why do you even want to talk to me Nerd. I would have thought you hated my guts." I rose an eyebrow turning in his direction again.

"First off I have a name, it's Nick. And secondly surprisingly I don't." He chuckled rubbing his palms.

A good minute past before I broke the awkwardness.

"If your trying to friend me so that Tommy won't bother you anymore. Don't even bother. I can't do nothing about him."

A small gasp left his mouth before he pouted.
"As if I care about being on his good side or his friend as a matter a fact. Can't believe you made that assumption"

I wouldn't admit it outloud but his pout was adorable.
"Don't you have friends to hang out with right now?" I decided to change the topic.

"Yeah, I came over to buy something from the vending machine. Until I saw you here looking pretty depressed."

I hummed in response. Seems like a valueable reason.

"What about your friends?" Nick questioned.

"I got into a small quarrel with them. Just cooling of for a bit." I simply replied with a shrug.

"You know you can talk to me about it. I know we don't know each other at all but I'll like to help." He offered.

I stayed quiet. I didn't know what to say. This was so sudden.

He quietly cleared his throat getting the message that I was uncomfortable.

"Sorry for bothering you. I bet I'm the last face you're wanting to see." He stood up dusting his shorts.
"I should probably not bother you anyways. You probably want some alone time."

"That was the plan..." I said, staring at my hands.

"I should get going my friends are probably looking for me." He extended his hand out for me to shake.

I stared at his hand for bit debating whether to shake it or not. But at last I finally decide to.

"It was nice chatting. I wish you luck with your friends. Again I'm sorry for the disburance. I should've known my place." He apologized.

"Its fine. Thanks for worrying. I'm just saying things won't change between us. I'm still gonna call you a nerd." I explained letting out a chuckle.

"I wouldn't have expected nothing else. Let forget about what happened. I won't tell anyone about our incounter, don't worry." He promised. He turned his heels to walk away. Before haulting from my sudden outburst.

"Thank you..."

His smile grew wide." I didn't do anything. But you're welcome." He quickly left my sights. So it was just me by myself again.

"Tsk....you did plenty..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~