Frozres (Wedding) Part 1

Nick POV

"Nick.....you look stunning."

"Thank you Jon...I hope everything goes as plan." I smiled.

Today is the big day, I can't believe it's real. I dreamed about this day for so long...and now it's here!

"Not gonna lie, I wish I could marry a bride like you~" Jon teased.

"Pffft, Jon I'm taken by a handsome husband...well at least I will after this special day!" I swooned. I blushed at the thought of seeing Tommy waiting for me.

"I still can't believe Tommy had the guts to ask for your hand in marriage. I thought he was all talk but no show." Jon giggled.

"Jon your my best friend, I know for a fact you're find your match. In fact, I been meaning to introduced you to Dawn."

"Dawn? Who's that?" Jon questioned.

"Oh! He's a really good friend of Tommy. Although, he hardly talks. But he sure like meeting new people!" I giggled looking at myself in the mirror.

My dress was absolutely beautiful. Thanks to Ashlie and her sense for fashion and perfection. Although, I don't care so much on how I look. I'm mostly excited to spend this day with my friends and family.

Knock Knock!!!

"Come in-" Suddenly the door flew open..

"Nick you look PERFECT!!!" Ashlie squealed as she hugged me.She broke down my door.....

"Thanks Ashlie, wouldn't have done it without you!" I returned her hug back. I saw Jon jaw dropped as he looked at the door.......we can fix that later.....

"The ceremony starts in a few hours so be prepared. You too Jon." Ashlie said as she pointed to Jon. Jon nodded while I giggled.

"I'll go get ready as well, and Jon...take good care of the bride. Make sure he gets to his husband in one piece!" Ashlie glanced at Jon. She's so overprotective....but I love her..

Jon nodded furiously. Ashlie giggled and left the room down the hall. I few minutes later I heard clapping and laughter.

"She's so annoying right?~"I heard a voice say. That voice....

"Dick?! What are you doing here." I asked as I glared at him. Jon got in front of me with one arm out. What is he doing?!

"Dick...leave at once. You're not welcomed." Jon spoke.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, you see I came here for a reason." Dick paced back and forth. He smirked and took out a potion.

"It would be a shame if you didn't get married, Nick. I always wanted to find true love~" he smirked.

"You don't even feel anything! You're a freak who enjoys other's pain. You never looked for love!" I angrily stated. Jon stayed quiet.

"Ouch, that hurted." Dick said sadly.

"The truth hurts,huh?"I replied.

"Hehehahaha, but you are right about one thing~ I enjoy other's pain." He smirked. He dropped the potion on his feet. Jon quickly turned around and blocked me from the smoke. I coughed on Jon's chest. Once the smoke cleared up we both turned around....
"W-what the..-" I was in pure shock...

"Wow this dress suits me well~ I can't wait to marry Tommy~" Dick swooned.

He looked exactly like me....I'm looking at mirror....N-no why does he look like me!!

"Two Nicks?! Who's the real one!" Jon stammered.

"Jon it's me, Nicholas!"

"He's lying I'm the real Nick!"

"I-i don't know who's who!!" Jon panicked.

"You're playing really dirty Dick! Change back to your edgy looking self! Don't steal anyone's identity!" I angrily stated.

"But, why? I love others pain remember?~ plus I technally am your clone so what's the difference?" Dick or my look alike giggled.
"Look at my pretty dress and my well done hair~ although it would be better if the colors were darker with spikes!" He smirked.

"I don't like that you're copying me!" He said hurt.

"You're the one copying me! Change back or else-"

"Or else what? No one can help you now. I can fill in for you! And you can fill in for me!~" He twirled.

"Now you and Jon can take a vacation! I don't appreciate you trying to ruin my perfect day!" He smirked as he took out another potion.....

To be continued...