Royals: Part 1

*Play song when I say so.*

Tommy POV

I can't believe "The Royals" are actually gonna come over to my mansion for the party. Every year my dad has famous stars over for a get together. And this year, he just happened to invite the "Royals" over.

  Me and my brothers are big fans of them. That or either we have dirty thoughts of the stars with us....but I believe thats normal. Cory has the hots for "Uni" who's plays the drums. Dawn doesn't admit it but he loves "Jon" the one who's  childlike. And finally Nicholas....yep...that right I have the hots for "Nick" the lead singer.

He's so cute and his voice is sent from heaven. I admit I'm childlike and Nick seems proper and serious...but I can't help the fact that it was meant to be.

*Knock knock* who is i-

"Tommy the Royals are arriving soon!!" Cory practically screamed. He barged in my room and plopped on my bed with Dawn behind him smiling.

"Righteous! I can't wait to show Nick my guitar skills!" I said grinning childlike.

"I can't wait to show Uni MY drum skills" Cory said rocking back and forth. Dawn sighed and took a look over at my poster on the wall.

"Dawn?..is something wrong?" I said worried. Cory and I looked at Dawn.

"Do....you..think they'll...you...know...like....u-us" Dawn squeaked out looking down upset. He actually has a point....I don't think this is a goo-

"Of course they'll like us Bro!! You just got to try, and if it doesn't work out..then we'll kidnap them..." Cory said grinning manacially. Wait what. Dawn and I looked beyond shocked.

"Pfft hahaha! Just kidding, gosh! We have eachother okay?" Cory said engulfing me and Dawn in a hug. Leave it to Cory to have dark humor. 

Anyways Dawn and Cory grabbed my laptop and went on youtube.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" I questioned tilting my head.
I heard Cory snickered and Dawn try to hold in a laugh.

"Tommy I didn't know you read fanfictions on Nick~"

At this point I was bright red. Oh gosh I forgot to clear my damn history!! Dawn just smiled at me like it was normal. Calming me down a bit..

Cory coughed to get my attention.

"What?"I spat annoyed.

"Wanna hear some of the Royals songs?" Cory practically fangirled.

Wow...he must really love them...then again so do I ..am I right?

"Chill bro, and I'm down." Dawn smiled, calming Cory with a hand gesture.

"Yeah okay, anyways which one?" I piped in.

"Royalty, this was their first song ever!! And of course our favorite" Cory beamed. He was right, we keep hearing this song over and over again. It was just soo catchy.

Dawn and I  sat on the opposite side of Cory.

"Play it!" Dawn and I exclaimed. Cory nodded quickly, pressing play.

The video started playing.

Play Now~

Jon:

If I had the money

Let me tell you how it be

Uni:

I'll take over the country,

Everyone will bow to me

Nick: