Highschool AU (1)

...New beginning...

Nick POV...

Beep beep beep
Beep Beep

I tossed and turned to the sound of my alarm. It was so loud and obnoxious. My vision was blurry and dazed as I tried opening my eyes.

I yawned and reached over to my bedside table. I tried turning it off but, I couldn't reach the off button.

I lounged a little bit more to the side of the bed, which only caused me to fall off. I yelped as my face was met with the floor. I sat up, rubbing face.

I groaned as the alarm kept going, I eventually, grabbed the cable to the alarm and unplugged it. The room was filled with silence as I finally manage to get up. I grabbed my glasses from the bedside table, and put them on.

I hated waking up so early, the whole process of leaving your bed is annoying.

I stretched alittle and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

When I finally dried up and brushed my teeth, I got dressed normally. My overalls, shorts, black socks, and random shirt. I looked in the mirror when I was done. My hair was all over the place as for my beard it was alright. I didn't really wanted to comb so I just went downstairs to make breakfast.

I got toast and a cup of milk. Unfortunately, I ran out of milk so I had to make sure to buy more later. When I get my paycheck that is.

I was so excited, I was humming while eating my toast.

Today was my first day in my new Highschool. I was lucky enough to have two of my bestfriends attending the same school. So making friends wouldn't really be necessary.

My last school I often got bullied alot. So I hope it doesn't happen this year. My friends Dawn and Uni, were basically the ones who always had protected me. I was often teased and called names like nerd. It wasn't so bad because I just ignored it.

That was until the bullying got more physical. I would be slammed onto lockers. People would push me down and throw my books. It got worst that I even got into cutting.

Of course Dawn and Uni talked me out of it and I left it behind. Though I still can't shake the feeling I don't deserve them. Uni and Dawn would be so much better off without me. I'm just a burden to everyone around me.

My mom and Dad thought so. That's the reason their not with me anymore as well. Taking care of someone like me was not on their list. I grew up wrong, my body resembles a girl figure. I'm pale and skinny, my tummy alittle chubby and my thighs are ugly. I'm suppose to be tall, muscular, and cool but, of course I wasnt.

I'm just a stupid nerd...

I don't have a family, my friends only pity me, and I have to work. Luckily where I work is a flower shop. The lady there was kind enough to give me work. I planted and delivered flower of the customers choice.

So I guess things aren't so bad. I believe the world is beautiful.Things will get better I just have to have hope.

Anyways, I finally finished my breakfast and washed the dishes. My backpack, phone, keys, and wallet were by the counter. So I wouldn't be forgetting it. Once I dried my hands, I flung my backpack over my shoulder. Making sure to pack everything.

I headed out and locked the door on the way out. Taking a deep breath and smiling I walked to the bus stop.

*TIME SKIP!!!*

When I got there I noticed a guy already waiting on the bench. I'm guessing he goes to the same school as I do. I flinched once he turned in my direction.

I mentally cursed when I noticed his outfit. He was a Jock....

He was glaring at me though you could hardly tell. His emoji masked blocked most of his face.

I only stood still and trembled. His gaze was so scary. I felt like a deer in headlights.

"What are you looking at Freak." He growled. Oh dear gods and angels....

"N-nothing!" I managed to choke out. I felt as my throat got clogged up. My mouth felt dry and my voice was a bit high-pitched.

He only *tch* and turned back around.
"Stupid nerd..." he mumbled under his breath.

I manage to hear him alittle. Which only caused me to huff and look away. Who does this guy think he is..stupid Jock...

I looked at his outfit again. He was wearing a black shirt with ripped jeans and....boots?! His jacket had the letter T on the left side. Im guessing his name starts with a T. I just threw on anything I could find. Unlike this guy...he does have good taste...

Minutes past and none of us spoke. The air around both of us was awkward. I only tapped my foot and looked around. I sighed in relieve when the bus came. I saw some students already in the back, laughing and throwing paper around. The Jock stood up and headed inside the bus, I slowly followed behind him.

He walked all the way in the back. I took notice of two other dude similar to him. One had a camera face with dirty blonde hair and blue lenses, he seemed annoyed. While the other next to him was smiling talking with girls, which seemed to be surrounding the both of them. He had green hair, a jester hat, and violet eyes. He seemed to be wearing make-up.

I saw the masked jock sit in the middle of them both. I'm guessing he's the leader. The girls start giggling and laughing. I'm guessing they're his fans...figures....popular...

He looked up at me and smirked. He started whispering and nudging his friends. Finally, all three of them looked at me and started snickering.

I blushed from embarrassment and sat down. In the front of the bus that is. All the choas was in the back so I was safe.

I heard more cackling and snorting...

I managed to get hit by a paper ball. I looked back and saw them staring back laughing..

I sat back down and looked at the floor...

This is gonna be a long first day of school.....Geez luis.....

(I hope you're enjoying this story. I have Soo much more to write. Though it's hard to write all of them because of stuff....
Anyways I drew somethings. As you can see I tried my best okay...no hate...) Peace out!!

Nick...

Tommy

Tommy..