short jeffburr

"S-Stop!" Aaron managed to get out in between moans. Thomas was thrusting harshly into his ass while he pushed the vibrator deep inside his pussy. Burr cried and squirmed and uncontrollably moaned. If Burr ever wanted to get extremely wrecked and not be able to walk for a week, he would always go to Jefferson (if the generals were busy that is). Jefferson had tied his arms above him and against the bed frame. His legs were forcefully spread by Thomas and being held in place by more rope.

Jefferson growled, "Such a good little slut for daddy." Another harsh thrust. "Such a shame that Richard usually keeps you all to himself, huh?" More thrusting. "I wish I could keep you here forever, all to myself. My personal little bitch to fuck with."

Aaron screamed when Thomas hit that special spot inside him. He screamed and rambled things off, begging for more and also begging for less. Burr was so close to losing consciousness of everything going on with him. Jefferson had been edging him on for the past hour and a half, never letting him cum. Jefferson leaned down and purred in his ear, "Well until Richard wants you back, you're mine to play with and do whatever I want to." Aaron screamed as he came, finally letting out everything that he had been holding back.

Thomas pulled out and came on the man's chest, leaving the vibrator inside the poor, exhausted princeton boy. Aaron whimpered and moaned and whined, pulling and struggling against the ropes. Thomas smiled and growled, "You're here to serve me, is that clear?" Aaron nodded and moaned as the vibrator went up a level. He squirmed and was practically screaming now, pulling harshly against the ropes.

"THOMAS JESUS FUCKING CH-CHRIST!!" Aaron screamed.

"Use the safe word any time you please. Oh, but make sure to be loud," Thomas stood up and got dressed. "I'm going downstairs to make some tea. So, try to be loud if you want my attention, okay, baby?" Aaron screamed and moaned but did manage to nod. Thomas left the boy alone, walking downstairs to make them both some tea. Aaron closed his eyes and continued to squirm.