George Eacker x John Laurens

"Okay," John Laurens sighed as he stood on George Eacker's porch step. "How much do I have to give you in order for you to NOT beat the shit out of Philip Hamilton tomorrow morning?"

George and Philip had gotten into another argument, one that was going to leave Philip bruised and dead and humiliated at school. It was a fight that all of the students knew about, and it would be in the back parking lot of the high school. The last thing John wanted was for his godson to be hurt, so he went to the bully's house for bribing.

Eacker tapped his foot and immediately answered, "One hundred fifty dollars and a blow job." John was surprised for a moment, but then remembered this was a hormonal teenager.

Of course he wanted some sexual pleasure out of this. After all, Eacker probably knew that John would agree. He had freckles, a hot body, a wonderful ability to please, and was willing to do anything to protect Philip Hamilton from danger.

"Okay," John muttered, "I'll get the hundred fifty in about a week or two, and do you want the blow job now?" Eacker nodded. "Stupid kid. Fine."

Eacker led John upstairs to the guest bedroom, a bit nervous to actually take the gorgeous man to his own room. It was pretty messy. He leaned against the wall and ordered with a smirk, "It won't bite." John took a deep breath and got on his knees. He unzipped the teenager's jeans and pulled his boxers down.

"Not bad," John mumbled, "I was expecting smaller." Eacker rolled his eyes but quickly gasped when John took him all in one try, sucking away at the boy's cock. Eacker let a low whine out and ran a hand through John's hair.

Laurens stayed on his knees with his hands in his lap, obedient and silent. He looked up at Eacker innocently as he licked the underside of his cock all the way to the tip. He sucked on the tip of Eacker's length while he jacked him off.

George moaned and tugged on John's hair a little, snickering at the slight moan that he let out. "Fuck you're surprisingly good at that." Eacker sighed as Laurens bobbed his head up and down on the man's cock. He played with George's balls as he worked, just wanting the boy to cum already.

Eacker's moans got a bit louder and he closed his eyes tightly. Before John could pull away, Eacker came in his mouth. It went down John's throat, and he couldn't help but whine at how much he loved it. George pulled his cock away once he was done climaxing and muttered, "Good boy."

John stood up, wincing a little from staying in the same position for so long. Eacker got some tissues from the table and wiped the rest of the mess away.

He pulled his pants and boxers up while John got his hoodie back on. Once they were standing still, an awkward silence fell between them. John got some paper off the nearby desk and scribbled his phone number down. Then he kissed George's cheek and left.

Eacker did not fight Philip the next morning, but instead skipped school to hang out at the John Laurens' house.