Yandere!Burr! ... god help me-

Sometimes I tell people I portray myself a lot on Aaron Burr and then there's times when I write stuff like this and I just... really wonder about myself.

I just pray nobody realizes almost all of my books have a connecting theme that links back to my own emotions lol ha he #depression *parkours over life problems*

Aaron was waiting in the living room, tapping his foot impatiently.

Laurens was supposed to be home an hour ago, but he wasn't here. No calls. No texts. Aaron was growing worried and angry. What if he was with another? Was Aaron not enough for John? Was John unsatisfied? He can and will provide everything John needs in life. Art supplies, food, a bed, water, clothes, and anything else. Where the fuck was he anyway? And why-

"Babe I'm home!" John called, walking into the house with a couple grocery bags. Aaron stayed where he was, crossing his arms. John began putting groceries away. He grew a bit worried from the lack of response from his boyfriend, but said nothing else. John knew Aaron's... possessive tendencies and didn't want to push the wrong buttons.

He didn't realize that he already had.

"You're late." Aaron snapped, "I didn't realize it took so long to go shopping." John gulped and continued putting things away.

He stammered, "I-I saw an old friend at the store and got d-distracted. No big deal." John mentally scolded himself for the choice of wording.

"No big deal, huh? Leaving your boyfriend scared and worried? You know how I get, John. My mind was racing faster than light on possibilities of where you were. I was scared!" Aaron argued. John looked over at Aaron, to study his stance. Aaron was sitting on the couch, his arms crossed and legs straight-- ... oh no...

John finished the groceries and slipped his shoes and socks off, walking to the living room. He kept his head bowed and stood in front of Aaron, knowing what was coming next. Aaron ordered, "Strip. Then over my lap." John obeyed and began undressing. He took everything off until he was bare naked in the living room.

John went to Aaron and hesitated to go over his lap. Aaron growled, pulled him down, and smacked his ass. A red stinging mark was left behind, along with John's whimpers. "John, you wouldn't cheat on me right?" He asked, gently rubbing circles into the mark. John shook his head and whined.

"I wouldn't cheat on you, A-Aaron!" John yelped as Aaron's hand came down again, harder. John blinked a few years away and looked at the table beside the couch.

A paddle was sitting there and he dropped his head. John hated the paddle. It was loud enough for the neighbors to hear and he was always so annoyed by the stinging sensation left behind.

Another hard smack. "Are you listening, John?!" Aaron growled, smacking him two more times. John yelped and nodded biting his lip.

"I'm listening! I'm listening!" John answered. Aaron put one finger in John's hole moving it in and out.

Aaron ordered, "You're gonna be home on time from now on. Are we clear? If you're so much as a minute late I'm tying you up in the basement and leaving vibrators on you." John could feel his dick twitch at the thought. He was such a slut for vibrators. "You're mine. This cock is mine, this body is mine, and your slutty little mouth is MINE!" Aaron spanked him again.

John whimpered and nodded. "I'm yours, Aaron! My body belongs to you!" Aaron smiled and picked up the paddle. He dragged it from John's neck, to his back, and then to his ass. John whimpered and closed his eyes.

John was punished for the next hour or so, different tools and items being used on his aching red ass.