Jeffburr Drabble

Pssssssst... it's trans burr... hehehehe...

"You're pathetic," Thomas growled, slapping Aaron again. Aaron was sitting on his lap at his desk, riding his cock. "If I wasn't willing to fuck you," He chuckled, "Nobody would~ You'll keep crawling back to me so I can fuck you and play with your body likes its a ragdoll~"

Aaron moaned as Thomas sucked and bit his neck. "You want that dont you? To be treated like a ragdoll~ My own little fuck toy to fuck and break~" When Aaron didn't answer, Thomas smacked him again. "Answer your master when he is talking to you!"

Aaron yelped and nodded. "Yes, yes! I want you to fuck and beat me up, master! I'm not g-good for anything but being your slut! I'm your obedient little whore!!~"

Aaron went faster on Jefferson's cock, moaning louder. He was so close to his climax, and he could feel himself knotting up. Thomas but harshly into Aaron's shoulder as he came inside the boy, his cum leaking out of his tight little hole. Aaron moaned loudly and came, squeezing his eyes shut at the feeling.

Thomas's mood changed rather quickly. He pulled Aaron off of his dick and carried him to the couch in the other side of the office. After all, they were in the work place. There was no bed he could lay in. Thomas cleaned up the cum in between Aaron's beautiful thighs and pussy, and then gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

"You did amazing, baby boy~ I'm proud of you." Thomas whispered. Aaron smiled and nodded, unable to properly answer. His mind was a bit fuzzy, as it usually was when Thomas is done fucking him. Thomas grabbed a blanket that was folded up under his desk and laid it over his vice president.

Aaron mumbled, "Love you, Tommy." Thomas smiled and kissed his lover's cheek before walking back to his desk and getting dressed. He got back to work while Aaron slept.