pheaker

Eaker whispered quietly in order to stay hidden. They were hidden in a closet at some dumb college party. He grabbed a bunch of glowsticks so he would be able to see Philip's magic properly. Philip, whose hair was pulled up into a messy bun, huffed and blew some curls out of his face. "Can you show me? Just once? Please?" Eaker asked, frowning at how annoyed Philip looked. Philip glared at him for a few seconds, made sure nobody was walking by, and summoned it up.

The glass of water he had brought with him was sitting on the ground, the water no longer in it. The water is floating through the air, a floating stream of liquid. Eaker giggled at the sight, poking a bit of it and watching it slowly float away from him like a leaf in a pond. Philip sighed at the sight of Eaker so happy. It wasn't easy to find Eaker in a good mood, especially when he wasn't drunk or high or just done having sex. So, seeing the guy drug dealer smile was pretty nice.

The water separated and formed into little bubbly hearts, floating around them. Philip's face turned red and he swatted the water away, forming it into simple rain clouds above them. It sprinkled down and Eaker stuck out his tongue, tasting the rain. Philip watched him carefully. He sighed, muttered a simple fuck it, and pulled Eaker forward. He kissed him, tongue and all, and closed his eyes.

Eaker almost immediately kissed back and didn't even care that the rain was coming down a bit harder now. Philip snapped his fingers and it swirled around them in spiraled patterns. Eaker pulled away and watched the water move, in love with how Philip used his powers.

"I love you," Philip mumbled, dropping the water back into the red solo cup and grabbing it off the ground. Eaker smiled and whispered,

"I love you too, Pip. Now let's ditch this dumb party and sneak into the pool I want you to make a fucking whirl pool and drown my ass. It'll be so fucking romantic."