Lee X Burr

*sweats* no this is not based off the burrington book I have that you should totally go read don't be ridiculous ha ha ha... heh... ah... oh god...

"Why are you so upset Im going out with Washington?"

Charles let out a growl of frustration and shoved Aaron away. "I don't WANT you to ask questions, okay?!" He snapped, punching him in the shoulder. Aaron took the hits and stayed silent, waiting for the energy to burn out of Charles. Slowly, Charles calmed down and began to cry. He felt like a five year old crying to an adult about their silly problems. His problems were nothing compared to what Aaron went through. Aaron went through abuse from his uncle, nightmares of rape, and treatment for his awful sicknes.

Charles had a stupid little crush.

Aaron took a step closer to Charles and spoke, "Are you done?" Charles wanted to yell at him so badly, knowing he meant was he done with his "tantrum". But, he didn't. He simply nodded in defeat. Aaron wrapped his arms around Charles, pulling him into an unnatural hug. They didn't usually do this sort of thing, especially since they were the punk skater kids of the school.

But Charles found himself easing into his touch. His arms made their way around Burr's neck and his head buried itself in Burr's hoodie. Aaron smelled like maple trees and the fall, and Charles added that to his list of reasons to absolutely love Aaron.

"I'm sorry, Charley, but you know I don't feel the same." Aaron whispered. Charles sighed and pulled away. He wiped his eyes and nodded. "Yeah I know. Friends is okay for me too." He lied, putting out a hand. Aaron gladly spit on his own hand and they shook.

Charles watched Aaron walk away, analyzing the sway in his hips and the way he simply had his arms limp in his coat pockets. Charles added that to the list. Charles walked away.