short laflee

Charles spoke honestly to his boyfriend, "It won't hurt I promise. You aren't taking fucking Hercules Mulligan, I am not even that big."

Laf sighed, "Don't speak so low of yourself, darling. You have a wonderful cock~" He stroked Lee's length, biting his lip. Charles huffed and closed his eyes.

"Don't tease me, muffin cake baby- fuck I'm so lost right now on what to call you. I can't believe I don't have a cute couple nickname for you~" He placed his hands on Laf's hips, giving them a gentle squeeze. Laf smiled and put a finger to his lips as he slowly went down on him. Lee moaned and tossed his head to the side. "Fuck you're always so pleasantly tight~ Your pussy is so wet right now baby~" Laf started going up and down on his lover's cock, moaning at the feeling.

He was right, it didn't really hurt, but Laf was pretty sure that was because he was lubed. Charles wasn't necessarily small, but he wasn't thick and long either. But Laf loved him no matter what, even if his dick was not the best on the market.

Lee thrusted up into Laf, moaning at how tight he was. Laf gasped and let out a broken moan. "There! R-Right there, mon amour! F-Fuck!~" He stammered out, closing his eyes and bouncing faster. Lee squeezed his thighs and hips and ass, touching every part of his body that he could.

"L-Lafayette~ Lafayette I'm so c-close~" Lee moaned.

"Already?"

"I don't last long."

"Wow."

"SHUT UP--"