short hamburr

Hamilton whimpered a little as Aaron wrapped his hands tighter around the other's throat. Burr had him pinned against the desk, choking him and muttering insults. Alex was probably going to die, because Aaron did look like he had full murder in his wide, angry eyes. But, that didn't stop him from getting a huge embarrassing erection because his huge embarrassing crush was choking him (one of his favorite kinks).

Burr growled into his ear, "I fucking hate you, Hamilton. I am so sick and tired of you saying the most annoying goddamn bullshit every fucking day. You make mistake after mistake and get everything you could want! But me? I get-..." Aaron stopped and loosened his grip on the man's neck a little. Alexander took deep, slow breaths. Slowly, Aaron grinded against the man's erection. Alex whimpered quietly and looked at Burr with pleading eyes.

"You are so fucking disgusting." Burr tested, seeing if that only turned Alex on more. Alex clung to Aaron, his nails digging into the man's hips. Burr smirked and continued choking him. "I wonder if you're as loud in bed as you are everywhere else." Aaron purred, shoving a hand in the man's slacks and pumping his cock. Alexander moaned quietly against Burr's chest. He whimpered and bucked his hips, trying to get more friction. Aaron glanced at the clock and frowned. Work was going to end in a minute.

Aaron placed one sweet kiss to the man's temple before pulling all contact away and walking out of the office. "Have a good day, Hamilton! I'll see you tomorrow!" Burr called before grabbing his things from his own office and leaving the building. Alexander huffed and grabbed his things. He quickly left the building and went to his car, driving home to get rid of the stupid tent in his slacks.