Cuddles

Most people assume that Hercules is the one who initiates everything in our relationship.

The only reason for this was because I was apparently very serious. Not just in the work place though. They say my sense of humor is usually dark and sarcastic. Most people call me a sociopath, unable to connect emotionally with others. Hercules called me... what was the word.

I set my pen down checked the time. One in the morning and I was still up. My work was over and done with two hours ago, but I still wanted to do something. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to go to bed. But I was bored doing anything else. Sleep wasn't popping up anywhere on my to do list or schedule. It sure as hell was on Hercules' though.

He went to be around 8:30. Hercues was so... different from what everybody assumed he was. Even his friends dont really know... him. While other people would tell you he probably loved partying and sports, Hercules actually loved sewing and just hanging with friends. Sure, he could be in a social event and slide right through with ease but... he told me that on the inside he's actually screaming and so worried about what he's saying.

Everybody identifies him as this chill, fun guy. This jock almost. But, he isn't a jock at all... he's extremely... cute.

The door to my study creaked open to reveal none other than Lafayette. He rubbed his eyes and said with a yawn, "Hercules wants you to come to bed." I smiled, shut off the lamp, and shuffled down the hallway to Herc's room. Ever since falling in love and dating Hercules, i have almost never slept in my own bedroom. The mattress was small, definitely not big enough for Hercules, let alone both of us.

I silently crept into Herc's room, kicking my shoes off and changing into sweats. I would wear a shirt to bed but Hercules always insisted his chest was smooth and pretty. Hercules was the kind of guy who insisted and made sure you knew that your body was perfect just the way it was. I'm pretty sure he's the mastermind behind the lovely suggestion blog on tumblr or some shit like that.

"Aaron you lil pretty ass shit that better be the brightest moonlight in the world." He huffed when I got into bed and checked my phone. 4 texts from Hercules, missed call from Hamilton, 2 texts from-

I gasped as Hercules took my phone, shut it off, and tossed it onto the bedside table. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me closer. "I wanna, Jesus christ," He stopped, trying to find a train of thought. Hercules would do this sometimes, and I would give him a few seconds. When we first met he would rush through his words, trying to get a good sentence when five were going on at the same time in his head. But, after a lot of communication, it's gotten better.

He whispered, "Can I be the smaller?" I smiled and nodded. I turned over so we were facing each other. Hercules let out a sigh before wrapping his arms around my hips. God, I get so flustered when he does that. I love it when he does that. He buried his head in my chest, mumbling some incoherent things along the lines of I love you. My hands ran through his hair, playing with a couple loose curls here and there.

I whispered softly, "You're so warm." Hercules purred in response. I couldn't help but giggle and lift his head up, peppering his face with kisses. Hercules smiled and grabbed me, pulling me forward and slamming our lips together. When he pulled away I asked, "What, um, what was that word you called me the other day?"

Hercules growled and began kissing my neck. He purred, "My good little cum slut? Man, it's awfully naughty of you to wanna do this with the others home-"

"No." I snapped, pushing him away a bit. He nodded and backed off. Hercules was definitely on tumblr. He respected my body, memorized body positivity facts, knows a bunch of useless facts, and has weird gifs saved to his phone. I need to find his tumblr. Later though.

Hercules thought for a moment before smiling. "Tsundere?" He said. I smiled and nodded, placing a kiss on his nose.

"Thank you, Hercules."