Chapter #43 ~ The Genius Hacker Awakens (THE LAST HINT!)

Start from the beginning

And Futaba knelt down. "No..." Futaba shook her head. "Don't run. I thought you made your mind up after you talked to the Phantom Thieves." Shadow Futaba said. "OK... I'll look" And Futaba looked at the picture: "...It's me complaining. Mom scolded me me for bothering her..." Futaba said.

"Yes." Shadow Futaba said. "I knew it. It was me who killed Mom. I was daughter... I weighed her down, and she hated me for it... It's just like i remember..." And Futaba cried. "Are you sure?" Shadow Futaba asked. "Huh?" Futaba said. "Remember everything. Don't avert your eyes. When did this happen?" Shadow Futaba said.

"Just little before Mom died... I whined about wanting to go on a family trip... But she scolded me and said no." Futaba said. "Is that all she said?" Shadow Futaba asked. "Mom said... 'I'm busy right now. I need to finish my cognitive research as soon as possible.'" Futaba said.

"And what did you do?" Shadow Futaba asked. "I threw a tantrum. Told her, is the research more important than i was. That's when she scolded me..." Futaba said. "What did she say afterwards? There was more." Shadow Futaba said. "......." Futaba tries to remember, until... 

"Did she say...? 'My research is almost over. Once it's finished, we can go wherever you like. I'm sorry I've left you alone for so long, Futaba. Please try to understand though. This research is really important. I need to complete it, even if it costs me my life.'" Futaba said.

"Did she hated you?" Shadow Futaba asked. "She didn't...?" And Futaba looked at the picture was glowing. "Wh-What? She smiled..." And Futaba's head hurts. "Agh! My head... It hurts... Which is true...?" Futaba knelt down. "You memory is..." And the Shadow disappeared. And Futaba heard a very loud voice.

"Huh...?" Futaba stood up. "It's calling me...?" Futaba runs.

~No One's View~

Everyone is down, there too tired to fight the monster. "The hell!? We ain't doin' shit to it!" Skull is tired. And they looked and saw Futaba. "Huh? Futaba!?" (C/N) was surprise. "You came into your cognitive world!?" (C/N) stood up. "Mm-hm..." Futaba walked closer to them. "The person themselves coming into their Palace...? If that happens..." Mona said. And the monster is still going crazy.

"That's..." Futaba walked closer until...

"Freaking child."

"You killed her."

"No..." Futaba said.

"Your a plague."

"Murderer."

"Why don't you say something!?"

And Futaba knelt down.

"Don't come near me!"

"Don't you stand there, and say something!"

"It's your fault!"

"It's my fault... It's my fault that Mom..." Futaba said. And (C/N) came to Futaba. "That' right! You killed me!" Palace monster said. "Wait, is that monster is Futaba's mom!?" Fox asked. "Futaba's desire's and guilt must've distorted her cognition of her." And Mona explained more. (A/N: I'm too lazy...)

"You are nothing but a demon who stood in my way! I wish you were never born!" And Cognitive Wakaba explained more. "What does she mean?" (C/N) asked. "Could she be talking about cognitive psience?" Mona said. "You're going to die!" Cognitive Wakaba said. "Nobody cares about me..." Futaba said. "Futaba..." (C/N) muttered.

And Futaba heard more voices. "N-Ngh..." And Futaba hear more voices. "Ngh...!" Futaba's head hurts so bad. 

Hey, we're gonna be in deep shit if this keeps up!" Skull exclaimed. "Futaba~chan look! There's no way that monster is your mother! It's just an illusion you created!" Panther said. "B-But..." Futaba said. "She never abused you, did she!?" (C/N) asked. "And Boos told us, she try her best to raised you alone!" Queen added. "Isn't this a false memory that's been imprinted upon you?" Fox added.