"Girl On Fire" by Alicia Keys

AN: Obviously, I found more masks. No one said a  word on whether they liked or disliked my casting... By the by, this particular style of mask is called the Plague Doctor. Standard disclaimer! I only own Lory. Everything else is the property of C.L.Stone. Constructive criticism is welcome and even requested, but flames will be used to make s'mores. I love votes and views. Please let me know your favorite lines and moments. Happy Reading.

*~*Lory*~*

I glance briefly at Nate and Bubba indicating I would be fine as I collected my things and walked out of the classroom. As soon as I cleared the door, I sent Owen a message letting him know that I had been called up to the office. He acknowledged me and let me know he was watching.

As I walked down the hall I wished I had the skills it took to make the White Rabbit self replicating so it would tag other data it came into contact with on other systems.

I bet Forge would know someone nearby that could help. I'd ask Vic, but he's busy with the data I already dropped on him.

I flicked open an old message thread on a messenger service that is rerouted ten ways and through lots of false trails. I smirked as I tapped the image for his contact.

 I smirked as I tapped the image for his contact

God, Forge's brain was hot. I really regretted never meeting him to find out if the rest of him matched his mind. I really hoped so.

I used the alias I created for dealing with Forge to log in. I still wasn't sure if he intended it to be Marvel's Forge or Gred and Forge. I was good either way, but....

Darkholme: Hey, stranger. Gotta minute?

Forge: Always for you, RD. I was in the middle of a project, but I'm told I'm supposed to take breaks. I can't think of a better reason. What do you look like these days?

Darkholme: Ya know. Blue skin, red hair. The usual. ;)

Forge: Tease

Forge: Tease.

Darkholme: Only you, my love. I need a favor. Know anyone in the Charleston area you trust to tweak our little project?