Interlude

To: Owen Blackbourne

From: Veronica Ransome

Subject: Talent management

Dear Mr. Blackbourne,

Your name was given to me by Dr. Phillip Roberts as possibly being available to take over as my manager. My previous manager and I have parted ways and I am in need of new representation. Would you be available to speak to me about this possibility soon? I have recently purchased a home on Isle of Palms in Charleston. I understand Charleston is your home base as well. I am at your convenience for a meeting any time.

Sincerely,

Ronnie Ransome.

*~*~*~*~*

To: Veronica Ransome

From: Owen Blackbourne

Subject: Re: Talent Management

Dear Ms. Ransome,

I only take on a very limited portfolio of talent. I will, however, make myself available you today to discuss the possibility. Please contact me at (843) 555-0188 to make the arrangements.

Sincerely,

O. Blackbourne.

*~*~*~*~*

To: Owen Blackbourne

From: Caroline Williams

Subject: Relocating

Hello, Owen.

It's been a while, but mother said I should reach out to you. I’m relocating to Charleston shortly. I have purchased a flat in town. I need a new start away from my previous situation. I would prefer not to spend much time in society, but I realize I may need to make the occasional appearance. Would it be possible to see you over the weekend? Perhaps we could go check on my new flat.

Always,

Caro

*~*~*~*~*

To: Caroline Williams

From: Owen Blackbourne

Subject: Re: Relocating

Hello, Caro.

I do remember you. A good friend of mine, Victor Morgan, has met your mother and sends his regards. I would be pleased to assist you in settling in. I can understand your desire to live quietly. I would be pleased to bring Mr. Morgan's’ stylist with me if you would like assistance decorating your new apartment. My number is (843) 555-0188. Please call and we can set up a time to meet this weekend.

Cordially,

Owen Blackbourne

AN: Happy Pi Day.