"Dangerous" by David Guetta feat. Sam Martin

AN:I am still stunned at how many people are hanging in there for the meanderings of this story. I love the votes and the adds to reading lists and on and on. I cannot thank you enough for the continued comments, votes, and encouragement. I have a really big, however. I have some personal commitments that are going to keep me very busy until the new year. I will try to work on this story but I will not make a commitment I can't keep. I won't forget Lory I'm quite attached to her at this point. I was also told I can't start a new project until I at least finish the first arc of this one.  As for my disclaimer: I still only own Lory.  

*~*~*~*

Sang, Nate, and Kota arrived at the hospital first. Nate and Sang went directly to Sean's office and Kota went looking for Sean. He finally found him in the cafeteria talking to Miss Bernie. Kota only caught the tail end of the conversation.

"Of course I'm an organ donor!" Sean declared with wide open arms. "Look at me who wouldn't want a piece of this?"

Miss Bernie just laughed in that loud uninhibited way of hers.

"Hey, Doc," Kota called out getting Sean's attention and worry immediately pooled in his green eyes despite the bright flirty smile on his face. Kota looked strained. "Have you gotten any calls tonight?"

"No," Sean answered pulling his phone from his pocket. "Did you try to call?"

"Let's go to your office," Kota suggested taking Sean's phone and turning it off.

Sean watched out of the corner of his eye as Kota pulled the sim card out of his phone and tossed it.

"Are you here by yourself, tonight Kota?"

"No. Let's get to your office."

"What's happened?"

"We're radio silent."

The brief nod of Sean's was really more of an acknowledgment than anything else. "Where is everyone?"

"All headed in."

"Why?"

"Volto contacted Lory."

Sean's eyes widened and his face paled. The two boys were silent as they made their way to his office.

*~*~*~*~*

"OWEN?!" Lory called as she walked through his door. She was so not being quiet.

"What's wrong?" was his response as he came out of the master totally unharmed.

Lory sagged against the door briefly before shaking her head. She's beyond tired and running on adrenaline. "Get dressed. In jeans. We're on the bike."

He turned and immediately walked back into his room.

"Leave the phone, Owen." Lory called after him. She heard him still briefly and then continue changing.

"What happened?" he asked as he came out pulling a gray v-necked sweater over a white t-shirt he'd paired with dark wash jeans with boots.

"I got a text from Volto," Lory told him as he reached into the closet by the door. He leaned back slightly to see her serious face before grabbing his helmet and leather jacket. He had clothes at everyone's houses. They need to travel light right now.

"Where are we meeting the others?" He asked as they walked out the door to her bike.

"Hospital."

He nodded as he pulled on his helmet and climbed on behind her.

*~*~*~*~*

North used his key to enter the Korba apartment. He went directly to Silas's room.

"[Get up, brother. We need to move, grab your go bag.]"